Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Forum and Excited to Start NBE Program

(15-12-2013, 08:02 AM)KellBell927 Wrote:  
(15-12-2013, 07:42 AM)Girl2B Wrote:  Well, what are some of your stats, like: weight, height, kids, no kids, if so, were they breastfed, etc.? These things might make a difference.

I'm 5'0" 146 lbs small 32D-27 1/2-34 1/2 upper hip 39 1/2 lower hip. No kids. I can't afford the hormone test but I think I might be slightly high in testosterone since I have a few unwanted hairs like on my lip chin and around my nipples. Not a lot though. So I think I will need to take the Saw Palmetto for that from what I was reading.

You might try spearmint tea, from what I'm hearing here, that'll help cut down the excess hair.

[/quote]
You might try spearmint tea, from what I'm hearing here, that'll help cut down the excess hair.
[/quote]

hmm wonder if it tastes any good. I love tea.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've never had any, but I'd guess it takes like spearmint, only hot.

I sort of do fat brushing. After a shower, I'll do several sweeps from my stomach to my breasts, sides to breasts, shoulder blades to breasts, and underarm to breasts. I don't know if it's having an effect, though. I don't have anything to keep the fat in place like chiyomilk did, so afterwards I just squeeze my breasts together and hope. Tongue

Quote:Claire Mier Feb 2, 2013 5:48 am
Hi Karen,
While some people say that taking phytoestrogen herbs with Bovine Ovary slows down the process, I happen to disagree for a few reasons;
1) First off, we are not supercharging estrogen in our body but rather keep the balance in our hormonal system. As we age, the estrogen level will decline and that’s when we start taking herbs like Pueraria Mirifica and such. Which is why it is recommended that we only take Pueraria Mirifica or other powerful phytoestrogen herbs during the follicle phase only. Taking it during the luteal phase will tip off the balance as that’s when our body’s natural estrogen peaks.
2) Bovine Ovary’s effect on our body in terms of natural breast enhancement is to stimulate new tissue and cell growth. With the hormone being balanced, our body will be at the ideal state to regenerate and repair.

However, with every remedy, it’s best to start small to get your body adjusting to it. You can start with taking Bovine Ovary alone and then add the phytoestrogen topical breast cream, then followed with the other herbs such as Saw Palmetto, Kelp, Fenugreek, etc.

Feel free to write us more if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Claire

That's pretty interesting! I wonder if anyone else on here is doing both BO and PM.

(15-12-2013, 02:57 PM)prettylily Wrote:  I sort of do fat brushing. After a shower, I'll do several sweeps from my stomach to my breasts, sides to breasts, shoulder blades to breasts, and underarm to breasts. I don't know if it's having an effect, though. I don't have anything to keep the fat in place like chiyomilk did, so afterwards I just squeeze my breasts together and hope. Tongue

Quote:Claire Mier Feb 2, 2013 5:48 am
Hi Karen,
While some people say that taking phytoestrogen herbs with Bovine Ovary slows down the process, I happen to disagree for a few reasons;
1) First off, we are not supercharging estrogen in our body but rather keep the balance in our hormonal system. As we age, the estrogen level will decline and that’s when we start taking herbs like Pueraria Mirifica and such. Which is why it is recommended that we only take Pueraria Mirifica or other powerful phytoestrogen herbs during the follicle phase only. Taking it during the luteal phase will tip off the balance as that’s when our body’s natural estrogen peaks.
2) Bovine Ovary’s effect on our body in terms of natural breast enhancement is to stimulate new tissue and cell growth. With the hormone being balanced, our body will be at the ideal state to regenerate and repair.

However, with every remedy, it’s best to start small to get your body adjusting to it. You can start with taking Bovine Ovary alone and then add the phytoestrogen topical breast cream, then followed with the other herbs such as Saw Palmetto, Kelp, Fenugreek, etc.

Feel free to write us more if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Claire

That's pretty interesting! I wonder if anyone else on here is doing both BO and PM.

There are so many posts and so many people on different programs there may be somewhere but I'm trying to keep looking. There are a lot of MTFs on here I've noticed and I imagine their programs would be a bit different than what I should be doing. I'm gonna start out with just the BO 500mg with the collagen and massage maybe until first few months to see if it's working and then add the PM in once I'm not seeing any results.

I need to read more about if I should be taking Kelp with the BO instead of in my luteal phase because when I originally started looking into this the girl on another site was saying she was taking BO with Kelp and Collagen but I don't think she was switching up what she was taking throughout the month. Considering your base body temperature is lower during the follicle phase and kelp is supposed to raise your temperature it makes sense for me to move that to follicle instead of luteal.

(15-12-2013, 09:11 AM)Girl2B Wrote:  
(15-12-2013, 08:23 AM)KellBell927 Wrote:  

[/quote]
I've never had any, but I'd guess it takes like spearmint, only hot.
[/quote]

That's what my guess is too but wasn't sure if there was something different about it to make it taste nasty like I've heard some people saying about the fennel tea.

It seems too good to be true but I figure it doesn't hurt to try the fat brushing massage. I don't know what bras are comparable to what she was using and not too expensive. The one they suggested is no longer being sold. Sad I'll let you know if I find anything. I'm always researching anything that comes to my mind.

The kelp is to support thyroid function, so many people take it throughout. I don't think it's the body temperature that's important so much as that low temperature can be an indication of low thyroid function, but I don't think it will hurt to keep it as high (within healthy ranges) as possible. I've seen ginger tea recommended to raise temperature as well.

I tend to believe that fat migration is possible because a lot of women who wear the wrong size bra will experience fat migration from the breasts to the back or under the armpit. I've been wondering what the different is between a Bradelis bra and a normal well-fitting bra.

(15-12-2013, 06:29 PM)prettylily Wrote:  The kelp is to support thyroid function, so many people take it throughout. I don't think it's the body temperature that's important so much as that low temperature can be an indication of low thyroid function, but I don't think it will hurt to keep it as high (within healthy ranges) as possible. I've seen ginger tea recommended to raise temperature as well.

I tend to believe that fat migration is possible because a lot of women who wear the wrong size bra will experience fat migration from the breasts to the back or under the armpit. I've been wondering what the different is between a Bradelis bra and a normal well-fitting bra.

Ok, thanks. It probably would be good for me to take it while on my period. I've been spotting and just took my temperature and it was 97.8 and the next time was 98.3. Strange. I might need a new one. It was one of the cheaper ones. But I know my normal temp is usually about 98.4.

It is interesting that you mention about the fat migrating from wearing the wrong bra because I know I have that fat under my armpit. I was wearing 34Bs for the longest time even after my boobs grew from birth control. I was calculating my band size wrong so I thought I was a 34B especially since they don't look big. When I started measuring correctly I found I was a 32D. I didn't think it could be right since they don't look that big AT ALL. But somehow it fits. I'm probably gonna have to be an F cup before I look big. LOL

I'm not quite sure what's so special about the Bradelis. I looked at the site and I'm not sure which one she wore or if they all will serve the purpose of holding your breasts in place. I''m also very confused about the sizing. Do you understand it? I think I do but it's just so different from your typical sizing. According to their chart I am a 34F??? No way! When I do the leaning measurement I have a whole extra 1 1/4 inch onto my chest from the side. I guess that explains why I think they look kinda big only when I lean over or when I push them together and why I look like more of a large B. It's all in the side and not outward.

Hi Kelli,
Quote:There are a lot of MTFs on here I've noticed and I imagine their programs would be a bit different than what I should be doing.

Some of us are just dudes with boobs! Wink

Btw, I tried BO but didn't think it was working and went back on PM, careful, don't get bit by boobi greed. Your body can only process so much at a time,(overloading), BO with PM is counter productive.

Welcome, and have fun!

Lotus

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon