Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

trouble sleeping

Hi I'VE started taking bountiful breast from november and was pretty continuous for first month the second month im taking it but once a day somehow i end up not being able to take second one. but from few days i'm having trouble sleeping like not alot but when i wake up middle of the night for something for kids etc i can't go back to sleep for an hour or so which is not usual for me . and last night i was in bed for two hours when i first went to sleep n couldn't sleep until after. i was wondering could it be estrogen dominance what should i do in this case.

one more thing my hair use to become greasy after two days when i used to wash them before n now from more than two weeks it has becom after one day so they're becoming greasier faster.

can anyone have an answer why is it happening n should i stop taking BO or what should i do .

please reply to help

I started Sw BO 2 days ago and for last 2 nights have woken up feeling really hot between 2 & 3 a.m. and can't get back to sleep.Huh
I made a mistake with how many pills I started on, so am wondering if the high dose could have caused it. Took 3x3 both days, which is 2,250 mg. Will reduce to 1,000 mg. daily. I also started using progesterone cream 2 days ago.

i knew there would be side effects !

i asked questions to the bountiful breast girl, her name is julie and she didn't answer any of my questions, instead, she slipped her personal stories to make me change topic..
and then I had to remind her to answer my questions, and she was like ''you are so rude ! i try to help people with my stories and you deny that'' ..etc.

business..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon