Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

excess estrogen? what to take and not to take?

I need serious advice,

the hormone test checklist says i could have excess estrogen. what does this mean? what should i take to balance it out, i only had two checks (barely) in group 3 of the online check list. again, i have no clue what that is supposed to mean. please help here. anyone?

You can use natural progesterone cream to help balance out you estrogen levels. If your imbalance is due to your NBE, then I would probably only use about half of the specified dose but if you feel it's truely from estrogen dominance, then I would use the recommended dose on the tube and also get the book, "what your doctor may not tell you about premenopause." don't let the title scare you. It discusses how women's hormones begin fluctuating in their 30's before menopause is even close. It has a lot of excellent info on keeping your hormones balanced naturally. Hope this at least puts you in the right direction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon