Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

They aren't growing?

Hi,
I've been massaging my breasts for 4 weeks now and am sad to say that I don't see any growth. I use flaxseed oil because I'm 17 and if my parents saw something labeled 'breastadvance' in my room, they'd throw it out, so flaxseed oil is all I can really use. I do it for 30-60 minutes depending on how much time I have (I don't separate the time, should I?). The strange thing is, after I massage my breasts, I take a little bit of the oil and I rub it on my bum for like 15 seconds (I'm really tiny and I want some curves!Smile) and my bum looks...good. Why is my butt growing faster than my breasts? I do a lot of butt exercises to go along with the oil...should I be doing breast exercises as well? My breasts seem fuller than before just not any bigger.

Thank you for reading and happy holidays!! Smile

The butt exercises are probably contributing to your growth there. Unfortunately, your butt is made of muscle and your breasts aren't, but chest exercises can push the tissue out some and make your breasts perkier. Though just the fact that they seem fuller is a good sign, I think. Have you looked into hypnosis?

@prettylily Thanks for the reply! Smile I've only looked into hypnosis a little bit. I've tried self-hypnosis a few times (the type where I'd just chant a mantra and envision my breasts bigger) but I didn't see it working so I stopped. Are there any online hypnosis tracks you can recommend? I listened to the rockmelon ringtone for 5 days for about 3-5 hours every day and it was the same thing- all I noticed was fullness.

Well, all of these techniques take time. Fullness is a good start. I don't personally do hypnosis, but I've seen other members have good success with it. If you take a look in the hypnosis section, I'm sure you'll find recommendations there.

What kind of breast massage technique are you using? I use the massage technique mentioned here and have noticed some definite growth in the first month. You can check out my Picture Page to see the results.

@Roseblossom I actually use that same exact technique! I also use the ones mentioned in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAn_7UzofU
And wow congrats on your results! Smile I guess mine are a little bigger than before (2 inches) but, because it's moving so slowly, I feel like it might not work as well for me as it does for other people. I've been trying hypnosis on prettylily's suggestion for the past hour and my breasts felt really tingly at first but then they started hurting. I guess that's...good? Haha. Thanks for the reply, by the way Smile

Two inches in a month?! That's great! I am around the same age as you and am going to start up massage again

@HopefulD/DD's two inches doesn't really seem like that much to me haha- they don't look much different. I probably measured wrong the first time or something Blush Good luck with getting back into massage!

(17-12-2013, 08:03 PM)CharlieKate Wrote:  @HopefulD/DD's two inches doesn't really seem like that much to me haha- they don't look much different. I probably measured wrong the first time or something Blush Good luck with getting back into massage!

You should definitely take some pictures (front and side) to document growth. (Find a private place to store them, of course). That way there is no doubt in your mind as to whether or not the techniques you are using are effective.

@Roseblossom Thank you for the picture-taking suggestion! I don't really feel comfortable doing that, though, mainly because I have a horrible memory and I'd probably accidentally click on the secret folder it would be in when showing my grandmother family pics on my computer haha. But I do remember how they looked before I started the process- they're in the roundest, plumpest shape they've ever been.
Do you know of any way (massage,pump,etc.) to mold them to a certain shape? Before I started this, they were cone-shaped and I'm worried they'll get like that again even with doing this. I really like how round they are- I feel so feminine Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon