Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First success

Engineers have to make things more complicated! lol

Hey thank you so much cassaundra for this detailed explanation. This was the first time I really understood how you got to do this. Never had the idea to do it in the bath tub, I'm so sillyBig Grin
So do you pump out all of the water or just as much as you need to give your breasts enough room in the domes?

V - if it was easy, everyone would have bigger breasts Wink

Rosalie - If you can pump out all the water then your domes are too small Wink Think of the water like air. When you pump normally, your breast takes up some space and air takes up the rest of the space. When you Hydro-noogle your breast takes up some space and water takes up the rest of the space. Water seems to expand the breast more evenly than air. It feels to me like air pulls my boobs to be like a triangle.... but water seems to pull all of the breast, even around the edges like a cylinder. Make sense?

Also forgot to add... Be sure to pump all the water out of your pump when you're done. And give the pump a good shake and squeeze the handle a few times to get more water out. Then hang it up to dry. If you let water sit in there your pump will rust and break. Hasn't happened to me yet but I've heard of this happening to other people. Here's a pic of how I hang my pump and cups to dry. (I think your closet could work too)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK, now everything's clearSmile
The idea with the break was great! Today my breasts are just....BOOM!
I love them!

Hey Smile
Just wanted to tell you that I see new improvements in the size of my breast.
The thing I changed is the noogle-time. I used to noogle (nearly) every day, but now I just do it 5 days a week. Results are much better!
I also bought bigger domes. I always thought I had to use the small domes until nipples touch the top of the domes. But though they don't do yet I'm using the middle size and that gives me more swelling.

Good luck to all of you.

Hey, that is awesome. Congrats! Smile

PS: Magst du nicht mal wieder beim deutschen Forum vorbei schauen? Smile
Wir freuen uns dort über jede neue Erfahrung.

Wow, Rosalie, why do you think five days a week is better than almost every day? Do you think your breasts need the time to rest in order to grow?

Congrats on your progress! This is a great thread. So much info packed into so few posts.

Might be due more to the larger domes vs 5 days a week.....

Gotcha, Karren. Thanks for the reply!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon