Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MzHoney's Program Thread

I'm aiming to do Saturday morning check-ins. Like, weigh-ins - except I'm not interested in my weight for now. I'm more interested in measurements. I feel like lbs are kind of triggering for me. If I see, for example, that I'm over 140, I will freak out and mentally start wanting to cut back, even if I am having positive results with my body proportionally. So for now I have to just ignore that and not even check.

Ok, well then this morning I checked in at:

Bust: 35.5
Waist: 28.5
Hips: 39

That means my butt went up a whole inch. I can see it too, I love it Smile I don't think it's really because of the BO, I think it's because I've been eating so much. That's ok with me haha. My bust stayed the same, but honestly - it feels like a more "solid" 35.5, if that makes any sense. My waist has been bloating out to like, 30" throughout the week which really concerned me, but it seems to be just that - bloating.

Oh, and unfortunately I got 2 big cystic acnes on my chin. Maybe it's the whey? Ugh. Well, Thankfully sulfur ointment really helps my skin, so they didn't get too out of control and are going away now.

I'm taking about 15 drops BO extract am/pm
15 grams protein am/pm
massaging 150 rotations each side at night
drinking spearmint tea
eating a lot - temps have remained consistently higher than last round, so that is a plus.

I'm going to purchase a bradelis bra! I'm really excited for it. Right now I'm wearing an old VS bra that's 34B. According to the size chart, I'm a 36D in Bradelis. Now, that just sounds ridiculous to me, but the bras are BEAUTIFUL and it seems like most women like them. I found 2 nice ones I'm going to get. Step 1. I'll let you know how they fit. I hope they do, 36D sounds a bit optimistic hahaha.

Xoxo

This morning's measurements:

Bust: 35.75
Waist: 29
Hips: 39.5

Ok, so everything went up. I'm still OK with that for now. I feel pretty sexy, my butt is the fullest it's ever been, and I've been getting some great cleavage. My waist still is bloating out and that's what I'm not crazy about, and also my back fat is coming in. I'm gonna keep eating a lot though and see how far it takes me.

I've been noogling for the past 4 nights since I got my Noogleberry back, and I've been doing the 7:2 method and massaging in between. I got up to 37" last night in swelling!! Even though at that size they don't LOOK as big as I thought they would (especially with my shape, I have a very broad shoulder and ribcage, so I'm telling ya - I could handle way larger breasts and it'd look very proportional.,) And also, my shape is conical, not round so they're pretty pointy. They felt fantastic and when I was massaging them, my god- the cleavage was amazing. So I'm really looking forward to permanent growth. I was thinking that I really have made progress since the beginning. I started out at like, 34 inches and was way flatter than I am now. I didn't work on NBE for years, though and that was progress from about 7 or 8 months I think, so IT WORKED, AND WAS PERMANENT. I'm super grateful for that, because I definitely am bigger now and more comfortable with my body. I almost forgot that over the years. But I'm happy to be back into my NBE routine again, and I really think I will have more success with it.

I did order my bradelis bras but they aren't here yet. I'm so excited for when they come!

(30-04-2016, 02:39 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  This morning's measurements:

Hips: 39.5

Ok, so everything went up. I'm still OK with that for now. I feel pretty sexy, my butt is the fullest it's ever been, and I've been getting some great cleavage. My waist still is bloating out and that's what I'm not crazy about, and also my back fat is coming in. I'm gonna keep eating a lot though and see how far it takes me.

I've been noogling for the past 4 nights since I got my Noogleberry back, and I've been doing the 7:2 method and massaging in between. I got up to 37" last night in swelling!! Even though at that size they don't LOOK as big as I thought they would (especially with my shape, I have a very broad shoulder and ribcage, so I'm telling ya - I could handle way larger breasts and it'd look very proportional.,) And also, my shape is conical, not round so they're pretty pointy. They felt fantastic and when I was massaging them, my god- the cleavage was amazing. So I'm really looking forward to permanent growth. I was thinking that I really have made progress since the beginning. I started out at like, 34 inches and was way flatter than I am now. I didn't work on NBE for years, though and that was progress from about 7 or 8 months I think, so IT WORKED, AND WAS PERMANENT. I'm super grateful for that, because I definitely am bigger now and more comfortable with my body. I almost forgot that over the years. But I'm happy to be back into my NBE routine again, and I really think I will have more success with it.

I did order my bradelis bras but they aren't here yet. I'm so excited for when they come!

I know exactly what you mean about the wide ribcage, I have the same thing. My breasts don't look anywhere near as big as I imagined a G cup would.
Roundness is also something I am working one.
Can't wait to hear about more progress from you!

I got my bras! I like them. I haven't worn them out yet, only just tried them on. I'm wearing one now and it's a little uncomfortable, but I'm so used to my really silky smooth VS ones, this one - the lace is a little rough. I'm sure it just takes getting used to. I don't QUITE fill them out. I had a feeling, because even though according to their size chart, it should be perfect, my shape has always caused me a gap at the top of my bra. It's very frustrating. I wonder if I should have gotten a cup smaller, but maybe it's OK and will be room to grow into *fingers crossed*

I took one from the front, one diagonal, and one leaning over:

So, as you can see it does fit nice from the front, and I LOVE how it smooths out my underbust/sides/and back. But from the side you can tell that there is a gap at the top and that I could use some extra oomph to fill it up properly. When I scoop everything up forward, my nips kinda peek out the top. Cute for sexy time, but not when I'm bending over and my shirt is too low cut, so I have to be careful about that.

Ok, so I'll be wearing these this week and report on them on my next post Smile

Oh, the other one I got is kinda the same, a bit different but basically the same just grey.

Xoxo

(03-05-2016, 02:51 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  I got my bras! I like them. I haven't worn them out yet, only just tried them on. I'm wearing one now and it's a little uncomfortable, but I'm so used to my really silky smooth VS ones, this one - the lace is a little rough. I'm sure it just takes getting used to. I don't QUITE fill them out. I had a feeling, because even though according to their size chart, it should be perfect, my shape has always caused me a gap at the top of my bra. It's very frustrating. I wonder if I should have gotten a cup smaller, but maybe it's OK and will be room to grow into *fingers crossed*

So, as you can see it does fit nice from the front, and I LOVE how it smooths out my underbust/sides/and back. But from the side you can tell that there is a gap at the top and that I could use some extra oomph to fill it up properly. When I scoop everything up forward, my nips kinda peek out the top. Cute for sexy time, but not when I'm bending over and my shirt is too low cut, so I have to be careful about that.

Oh, the other one I got is kinda the same, a bit different but basically the same just grey.

Xoxo
Ohh that is sooooo pretty! I WANT THAT BRA....

(03-05-2016, 02:51 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  I got my bras! I like them. I haven't worn them out yet, only just tried them on. I'm wearing one now and it's a little uncomfortable, but I'm so used to my really silky smooth VS ones, this one - the lace is a little rough. I'm sure it just takes getting used to. I don't QUITE fill them out. I had a feeling, because even though according to their size chart, it should be perfect, my shape has always caused me a gap at the top of my bra. It's very frustrating. I wonder if I should have gotten a cup smaller, but maybe it's OK and will be room to grow into *fingers crossed*

Love the pink bra . Looks gorg

Xoxo

@Ellacraig
@myboobs

Thank you Smile I love it too. It's still not as comfortable as the others, and - unfortunately, it wasn't the answer to my boobs sliding down mid-day. So I still have to adjust a couple times and re-scoop. I thought that was the point of these bras! Oh well. Also, they don't work with tight or even semi-tight, thin shirts because of the lace, it looks unsmooth. But I still like them because I feel really feminine while wearing them.

I checked in at :

Hips: 39.75

My hips got wider, and my bust seems to be edging on 36, but this morning it was on the shy side, so I didn't want to overestimate my growth. I definitely am looking thicker, thickest I've ever been. Not chunkiest, though! Ive been chunkier - but not in this feminized thick way. My arms are getting fat, though and I really don't like that, but I'm still willing to ride it out. My hips are rounding out a bit, so I'm happy with that. And my breasts definitely do look a bit rounder and fuller, I notice whenever I look in the mirror. So that is awesome.

This past week was really stressful, though - and I don't think I ate as much as I wanted to, and most definitely didn't get enough sleep. I skipped out on a few noogleberry sessions and protein doses due to time constraints as well - so. Hopefully next week I will have more centeredness and time to focus on these things.

This morning:

Bust: 36
Butt: 39.75

I did pretty good with getting my protein doses, but I definitely did NOT get enough sleep, which is so so important for growth. I was really stressing out this week due to work and trying to finance a car, so my body really took a toll. I'm exhausted Sad

I have an increase on my bust only - it may be to pre-menstrual swelling. It was up to 36.25 the past couple of days so I was surprised that it went back down to 36 this morning - but even still thats a .25" increase. My cycle starts in about a week and a half, so I'll see after then.

I'm loving how full they feel Smile

I did notice itching throughout the week - but honestly I think it was the new bras!! Haha, I honestly can't tell. I'd like to think it's because Im growing but it very well could be the fabric.

Looking forward to next week's checkin.

I've been so exhausted and overworked and stressed! I'm about to quit! I'm worried that these things affect growth because they effect my hormones and sleep quality. I'll only be dealing with this a while longer hopefully. But I did happen to take my measurements this morning. I'll write them down now so I don't forget:

Bust: 36
Waist: 29 (edging on 29.25...say it ain't so!)
Butt: 39.75

Well there you go. Not that exciting this time. But throughout the week my bust got up to 37" with NO noogling, so that was pretty exciting. I know, I know, pre-menstrual temporary- but to me, that means potential so I'm still going places Smile

Until next week!

You are making progress, just make it routine. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon