Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started bb tincture 5 days ago

So obviously I know its way to early to grow from BB tincture made by tibetan113 but I am wondering how soon to feel/ see results. I am feeling twinges. Not sure if there from the BB or Breast Advance cream I've been doing for 5-6 weeks. I think I may actually have got a tiny bit of growth from it. I lost weight again though and the first place it drops from is my breasts. Grr. I'm 5'9 125 lbs. cannot keep on weight due to Hashimotos...herbs don't work well for me... I'm a AA right now but wear 32a and 32 b bras cause that's all I have some do feel decent. I haven't yet got into a massage routine and do not own/have time for a pump. What ya all think?

Good luck! I'm really interested to watch your progress. I got some of tibetans UB tincture that I am dying to get started, but am waiting a little bit until I get some other things balanced out. I really do believe that it's going to work! Here's to success with BO! Happy New Year's, Doll.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon