Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

natural ways to enlarge and tighten breasts

Hi ... I have a few tips to enlarge and tighten Natural breast, do not need injections, surgery or implants and do not need expensive medications.
okay, just the way you see the following:

The steps you have to do is compress the breast with warm water, then rub gently with a small towel. then grab some beans, wash thoroughly, then mash until smooth. subsequently apply chickpea puree that you have to the whole breast and let stand for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, breast Clean with plain water. Do it every day or at least 3 times a week. and see the results.

Do the chick peas make you tits fill up with gas? My ex-fiancé used to eat them and she would fart like a PRO for the next day or so and the smell was HORRENDOUS!!!! She had to sleep outside those nights, it was so bad!!

Similar procedures, different products, same expectations, the fact that more people are thinking of homemade NBE products is, what's exciting

(29-12-2013, 03:32 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Similar procedures, different products, same expectations!

Using marshmallow root’s extracts – a solution is prepared. There are two ways of using this solution:
Firstly – it can be drunk for a period of few months. A seven day break should be taken at the end of each month to assess the change.

Another method is to dip a towel in the solution and compress the breasts. This extract is supposedly a very good solution for breast enlargement.

Your post on NBE General discussions

(29-12-2013, 07:04 AM)emili Wrote:  The steps you have to do is compress the breast with warm water, then rub gently with a small towel. then grab some beans, wash thoroughly, then mash until smooth. subsequently apply chickpea puree that you have to the whole breast and let stand for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, breast Clean with plain water. Do it every day or at least 3 times a week. and see the results.

Thank you emili Smile

what you use to be so big? heheheeheeeeee
just kidding
(29-12-2013, 07:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Do the chick peas make you tits fill up with gas? My ex-fiancé used to eat them and she would fart like a PRO for the next day or so and the smell was HORRENDOUS!!!! She had to sleep outside those nights, it was so bad!!

In ayurveda it says - fenugreek powder mixed with virgin coconut oil --- massage mixture on breast --- cover with towel -- put hot water bottle on top for 10 min ---- take off and massage again --- repeat hotwater botthe procedure . Do this twice a day .

(29-12-2013, 02:08 PM)emili Wrote:  what you use to be so big? heheheeheeeeee
just kidding
(29-12-2013, 07:21 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Do the chick peas make you tits fill up with gas? My ex-fiancé used to eat them and she would fart like a PRO for the next day or so and the smell was HORRENDOUS!!!! She had to sleep outside those nights, it was so bad!!
I keep them in coconut shells as much as possible and that makes them grow real fast. Seems they really like coconut, so they tend to grow bigger in order to reach the deeper parts of the shells. Once they touch the deep part, I just use bigger shells. ;-)

Sounds messy..... my wife hates when I make a mess....

(29-12-2013, 09:36 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
just kidding
I keep them in coconut shells as much as possible and that makes them grow real fast. Seems they really like coconut, so they tend to grow bigger in order to reach the deeper parts of the shells. Once they touch the deep part, I just use bigger shells. ;-)

Pmsl Smile

(29-12-2013, 11:45 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(29-12-2013, 09:36 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
just kidding
if you want to know how natural the other, please email me to "emilianasisca@gmail.com"

I am happy to join here.

Pmsl Smile

(29-12-2013, 09:44 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds messy..... my wife hates when I make a mess....

Are we still talking about chickpeas... Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon