Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you ladies help me? (NEWBIE)

Big Grin 

Blush We'll I'm new to the forum and to NBE, I'm 14 and a 32A (to be more exact, 28DDD according to some site) and I'd like to have bigger breasts. I don't think they'll grow naturally so much because I had my first period almost 1 year ago, and my mom and my aunts all are A's (or WERE, before surgery).

So I have some few questions:

1- Which NBE methods I can do without having to buy nothing? Or I can buy digital? My parents can't know what I'm doing!

2- How much time did your breast take to grow 1 cup? I just want to have an idea of the time it'll take.

3- Will subliminal mp3's work for me, even through English is not my native language? I read A LOT in English though, and sometimes I think in English.

Thank you for the answers girls Big Grin

You're too young is what we're all going to say. I didn't get my period until I was 15 I believe and at my largest would be 34b. But still, I had a friend who was small chested and got her period around the same age and grew to have DD's. You never know what nature has in store for you.

It can't hurt for you to do massage, though. At this point, you should focus on growing properly. So, eat healthy, sleep enough, exercise regularly, don't stress too much.

(30-12-2013, 10:00 PM)prettylily Wrote:  It can't hurt for you to do massage, though. At this point, you should focus on growing properly. So, eat healthy, sleep enough, exercise regularly, don't stress too much.

I don't think growing properly will give results though. As I said my mom was an A before surgery. But which massages could help me?

(30-12-2013, 09:08 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You're too young is what we're all going to say. I didn't get my period until I was 15 I believe and at my largest would be 34b. But still, I had a friend who was small chested and got her period around the same age and grew to have DD's. You never know what nature has in store for you.

Thank you for your reply Smile but as I said my mom was an A, and her sisters too /:

You can look at the massage section for more information on that. I personally do chi rotations (http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html).

Quote:I don't think growing properly will give results though. As I said my mom was an A before surgery.
First of all, you need to consider your father's side of the family.

Second of all, even if you weren't so young, it would be in your best interest to adopt a healthy lifestyle conducive to hormonal balance and general health. A sick body is an under-performing body, and if you do grow because of it, you won't have to spend time and money on all the pills and contraptions that the rest of us use.

Third, the fact that you are only one year out from your first period does nothing but underline how young you are. Just because your breasts do not gain size, it doesn't mean they aren't developing. Look up an infographic of breast Tanner stages. Messing with your hormones now could compromise further development. Even if your breasts are fully developed now, which I think is unlikely, you are still growing in other ways. Your breasts do not exist in isolation, and you must take into account that you are not yet physically mature.

Fourth, patience is pretty central to NBE. Might as well start practicing now.

(31-12-2013, 12:54 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  
(30-12-2013, 10:00 PM)prettylily Wrote:  It can't hurt for you to do massage, though. At this point, you should focus on growing properly. So, eat healthy, sleep enough, exercise regularly, don't stress too much.

I don't think growing properly will give results though. As I said my mom was an A before surgery. But which massages could help me?
It doesn't matter. My grandmother had huge tits and 3 of her daughters did, too, but my mom had fairly small ones (b-cups). You CAN'T really go by what runs in your family, especially at your young age. Give it another 6 to 8 years. ENJOY being a kid as long as you can! You'll have LOTS of time to worry about growing the twins after you hit your 20's! It only takes about 2 years, as far as I know.

(31-12-2013, 01:56 AM)prettylily Wrote:  You can look at the massage section for more information on that. I personally do chi rotations (http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html).

Quote:I don't think growing properly will give results though. As I said my mom was an A before surgery.
First of all, you need to consider your father's side of the family.

Second of all, even if you weren't so young, it would be in your best interest to adopt a healthy lifestyle conducive to hormonal balance and general health. A sick body is an under-performing body, and if you do grow because of it, you won't have to spend time and money on all the pills and contraptions that the rest of us use.

Third, the fact that you are only one year out from your first period does nothing but underline how young you are. Just because your breasts do not gain size, it doesn't mean they aren't developing. Look up an infographic of breast Tanner stages. Messing with your hormones now could compromise further development. Even if your breasts are fully developed now, which I think is unlikely, you are still growing in other ways. Your breasts do not exist in isolation, and you must take into account that you are not yet physically mature.

Fourth, patience is pretty central to NBE. Might as well start practicing now.

Thank you. In my father's side of the family I don't have any aunts, but my grandma has really big breasts... But she used to be very beautiful in her youth too, what I am not. And I think I'm healthy... 1 year ago I used to be very very skinny, and flat, weighting 83 pounds , I think this messed up with my hormones. Oh, and I used to be 53 when I was 9/10. But now I'm okay.

I'm gaining weight because I know breasts are made mostly of fat but I accumulated fat mostly in my thighs, some in my stomach and some in my breasts. Well.

And yeah I'm pretty patient. My first goal is fitting a 32B in at the maximum 2 months... Is this okay? And then a 32C till June. I began some massages and I am searching for some hypnosis mp3s. Thank you for your reply : )

Quote:In my father's side of the family I don't have any aunts, but my grandma has really big breasts... But she used to be very beautiful in her youth too, what I am not.
Genetics don't work that way, so don't think you're doomed to tiny breasts just because you aren't the spitting image of your grandmother. Really, there's no point to puzzling over the breasts in your family since inheritance can be complicated and span many generations. For now, just make sure you give your body every opportunity to grow by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, exercising, and getting plenty of sleep. If you're already pretty healthy, that's great!

Quote:I'm gaining weight because I know breasts are made mostly of fat but I accumulated fat mostly in my thighs, some in my stomach and some in my breasts.
Chest exercises like push ups can help push your breasts out as you build your pectoral muscles. As for weight, I think it's best to just maintain a healthy one for right now.

Quote:And yeah I'm pretty patient. My first goal is fitting a 32B in at the maximum 2 months... Is this okay? And then a 32C till June. I began some massages and I am searching for some hypnosis mp3s. Thank you for your reply : )
The pace will differ from person to person, so I can't say. It is best to stick with a given program for at least 6 months before declaring it a bust, though. Taking pictures is a good way to keep track of your progress (you can take pictures in the same bra, but BUT MAKE SURE YOU ONLY WEAR THIS BRA TO MEASURE PROGRESS or you'll stretch it out), as well as taking measurements from many angles like above bust, across each breast individually, height, leaning bust measure, etc.

Let me give you my personal opinion, here. If you never get any bigger than your current size, can you be happy with that? I think that's the most important thing, to start from a foundation of self-acceptance instead of hoping to build a body that you can eventually love. Expect results, but don't depend on them.

(30-12-2013, 05:28 PM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  Blush We'll I'm new to the forum and to NBE, I'm 14 and a 32A (to be more exact, 28DDD according to some site) and I'd like to have bigger breasts. I don't think they'll grow naturally so much because I had my first period almost 1 year ago, and my mom and my aunts all are A's (or WERE, before surgery).

So I have some few questions:

1- Which NBE methods I can do without having to buy nothing? Or I can buy digital? My parents can't know what I'm doing!

2- How much time did your breast take to grow 1 cup? I just want to have an idea of the time it'll take.

3- Will subliminal mp3's work for me, even through English is not my native language? I read A LOT in English though, and sometimes I think in English.

Thank you for the answers girls Big Grin

Sweetheart I am not patronising you . Your so young and you have hit your female body transition roughly 1.5 yrs now . You have 10 more yrs of natural growth to come . My advise would be not to take anything but let. Your body grow naturally . Maintain healthy diet and pleanty greens . Massage and pectoral excercise will help. Wishing you happy childhood

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon