Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guy here with a few questions

Ok so first off let me say i love my GF breast and body just the way it is. With that being said she wants bigger boobs and says all the time that she is thinking about surgery and i would rather her breast be natural. We are still young though, so she wont be able to do it for awhile.

She did gymnastics when she was younger and tells me everyone in her family has big boobs but her. She did gymnastics for a few years. I was reading through some of the stuff on here about nipple size being an indicator of if you can grow well. She has really lovely big nipples that are kinda puffy. I personally think that gymnastics kinda halted her breast development a lil bit. Shes 19 now and just had a birthday. I love her the way she is and im not quite sure her cup size but i think she is in the B cup range. Some suggestions? Think it will work for her?

Recommendations for younger girls is usually limited to massage and hypnosis, though some will say you can take bovine ovary as well. I don't think a few years of gymnastics would have much negative effect on her breast growth, though.

Also is it possible that i can help her lol. When she is over. I cant do it all but i love touching her and why not touch her and help at the same time. Also I asked her before i posted here and told her what it was just in case you guys are wondering.

What are the potential increases people can expect from this if its done right.

I myself have been doing PE and saw a forum post that had breast enlargement and it took me here so i thought it was worth a look. Same concept different body part though lol.

(30-12-2013, 11:24 PM)lclutchl Wrote:  Ok so first off let me say i love my GF breast and body just the way it is. With that being said she wants bigger boobs and says all the time that she is thinking about surgery and i would rather her breast be natural. We are still young though, so she wont be able to do it for awhile.

She did gymnastics when she was younger and tells me everyone in her family has big boobs but her. She did gymnastics for a few years. I was reading through some of the stuff on here about nipple size being an indicator of if you can grow well. She has really lovely big nipples that are kinda puffy. I personally think that gymnastics kinda halted her breast development a lil bit. Shes 19 now and just had a birthday. I love her the way she is and im not quite sure her cup size but i think she is in the B cup range. Some suggestions? Think it will work for her?

I read about a gymnast in Penthouse back in the `70's who says she had very small tits for a long time, then, one year, she suddenly grew about 4 cup sizes in a year! So, there IS hope. She also said that suddenly having DD's really threw off her balance (she specialized in the balance beam) and she practically had to re-learn how to do it all over again. She was only 18 when she posed in the mag.

(31-12-2013, 12:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I don't think a few years of gymnastics would have much negative effect on her breast growth, though.

I don't think so, either. It's kinda like saying being in a rock band makes your hair grow faster.

I was under the impression that a young girl being involved in sprts on the competitive levels stunt some development in certain areas

http://youtu.be/xH-_9cwdLug
Check out the drummer in this video. She beats the shit out of her drums and I doubt she only just started playing in her 20's. She looks to be a nice hefty C or D-cup to me! I doubt gymnastics are anywhere near as strenuous as what she's doing in this video. I should know, I've been a drummer all my life!

I doubt it. Maybe something like weight-lifting would stunt height, but gymnastics shouldn't stunt breast growth. Unless she was really underweight or something.

http://www.sportsinjurybulletin.com/arch...njury.html

Thats what im talking about. Im sure sports when your younger has some sort of affect on poeple. Like if gys lift weights when young then it stunts their height.

Besides if gymnastics made her have b cups or not will the massaging thing work and can we both do some? That's the info im looking for not if she underdeveloped through strenuous activity. However gymnastics is very much so harder than drumming. When done at the competitive level like she did it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon