Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wake up girls!!!! breast cancer!!!

ive just read this post

where the girl as i think did nbe and got the cancer but doesnt know if form nbe or not..... and there are a lot of people commenting that after doing nbe now they are afraid ;/ and now im even more afraid help Sad!!!!

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/ladies-b...page2.html

That thread/site is locked to guests. Could you provide more details from the post?

Cancer is curable.

But often expensive, disfiguring, and best avoided.

What do you mean by expensive?

First time I've heard of it. Probably a coincidence. There is a fear that anything estrogen related might increase the risk of breast cancer. It's well known that birth control increases the risk by 50%. However there are almost no studies linking NBE herbs to breast cancer, those that do exist are en vitro not en vivo and there are several studies saying that NBE herbs reduce the risk of breast cancer. The most famous of which is soy isoflavones aka soy phytoestrogens. But actually flax and red clover have way more. Soy is merely a bigger industry. Even PM reduces the risk of cancer which surprised me since it's such a strong estrogen imitator. So go take more NBE herbs to reduce your risk of breast cancer.

Search cancer + herb name here to find studies: http://www.pubmed.gov

Btw, this is why I don't like the use of birth control for NBE, and I like the idea of straight oestrogen even less. With birth control they have at least spent decades trying to get the dose as low as possible. With large dose oestrogen you are practically asking for cancer or heart disease. The level of danger is quite scary and real, not bad luck of what might rarely happens but what commonly happens. If herbs were even close to real estrogen people here would be getting cancer left and right but they aren't. If you go to other less natural forums people are talking about getting cancer left and right.

But is there a higher rate than the general population? Personally cancer doesn't scare me.... I already have been living with 2 brain tumors and prostate cancer runs in my family.... You just know your body and be aware of changes....

This may be of interest:

http://ca.anne-selene.com/downloads/miro...search.pdf

Although some what promotional and in rather stilted English, it references various sources suggesting that PM at least is actually protective against breast and prostate cancer.

There is also some evidence that progesterone might prevent breast cancer.

@Missed Miss, radiation, chemo, hospitalization, pills ect all cost $$$.
They're different tyPes of breast cancer along with different stages. There is a type of breasts cancer, can't remember the name, but the symptom is waking up the next day with breasts a couple of cup sizes larger and by then it's too late.

(01-01-2014, 12:22 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  @Missed Miss, radiation, chemo, hospitalization, pills ect all cost $$$.

Why would you need ANY of that?? Those don't cure it. Baking soda, vitamin B17, lemongrass tea, Essiac, Iscador, 100 CC's of vitamin C taken intravenously, lots and lots of greens, and about 400 other natural things WILL each cure it!
There's only one KIND of cancer. Doesn't matter where you get it. Keep your Ph more alkaline than acidic. Cancer can't live in an alkaline environment.
I hope this helps someone, in fact, I hope it saves a LOT of someone's!!
Never heard of the overnight kind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon