Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, help is appreciated!

Wink 

Hi Everyone! I'm new here, and would love some advice from anyone who is willing to help me on my journey. I am currently a 32A, but i can also fit AA bras. In other words, I have tiny boobies!
I'm 19 and on birth control. I cannot get off BC because i have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) which gives me unbalanced hormones which the pill helps. I really want to take herbs (like BustMaxx which has good reviews) but i'm scared to take any supplements that might mess with my cycle.
I'm looking into Bovine Ovary, Noogleberry, and a flaxseed oil at the moment. Not sure what else to research because there are so many options!! Also im not sure which products are being falsely promoted Sad I would appreciate any help from anyone who has been where I am now - the beginning of a long and arduous journey for beautiful breasts.

Thanks so much and looking forward to staying active in this community!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon