Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this and not sure where to start :)

Flax Seed Oil showed up today. Smile The journey begins!

Yay! Good luck. Smile

Read this : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046&highlight=Building Smile

(09-01-2014, 06:21 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Read this : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15046&highlight=Building Smile

Thank you for the link! Smile It was very helpful and informative. I didn't realize that there are 5 important hormones behind the development of breast. If I take the herb route, I will definitely keep that information in mind!

I started doing the hypnosis which I can safely say is pretty dreadful. :p No pain, no gain, eh?

(04-01-2014, 10:36 AM)SaraG Wrote:  "I looked into the Noogle Berry and it sounded kind of scary. :o Are there many cases where women stretch the skin but it doesn't fill out properly? I've read that the results are permanent, but it seems like a lot of that stuff is hit or miss depending on the woman. Would the skin shrink or would it still appeared stretched until you begin Noogle Berry-ing again?"

Hello, I've been worried about this too. I was lurking on here about four months ago and started a plan, gained a 4.5cm quickly but then nothing for the last three months so I'm looking for something to bump my progress. Spent ages reading lots of posts yesterday about the noogleberry but I'm too worried that it will stretch my skin and there won't be fat to go with it. My breasts are saggy and deflated already from rapid weight loss. 8kg in a week, I was really sick in hospital. They've never been the same since.

I'll be honest, I was super scared of pumping at first too. I bought a cheapie pump off Amazon and it worked (as a pump) but broke after a month. It was also super uncomfortable so I couldn't use it often. Once it broke I bought a NB and I LOVE it! I haven't had any skin stretching issues. No real results yet to speak of, but it isn't nearly as uncomfortable as the cheap one (and it wasn't super expensive, maybe $60-70?). Just lube up before using it and be smart, don't use too much pressure, I start low and as they swell I pump a little more.

(13-01-2014, 07:18 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I'll be honest, I was super scared of pumping at first too. I bought a cheapie pump off Amazon and it worked (as a pump) but broke after a month. It was also super uncomfortable so I couldn't use it often. Once it broke I bought a NB and I LOVE it! I haven't had any skin stretching issues. No real results yet to speak of, but it isn't nearly as uncomfortable as the cheap one (and it wasn't super expensive, maybe $60-70?). Just lube up before using it and be smart, don't use too much pressure, I start low and as they swell I pump a little more.

Well the no stretching information is reassuring. Smile You said you haven't seen any results yet though. May I ask how long you've been doing it?

I actually started taking PM tablets twice a day.. So between taking pills and massaging, I don't think I'll be ready to add anything new for a while. :p It's good to get this information just encase though!

As an update, I am actually noticing a bit of a difference. My breasts are definitely more sore and are feeling fuller. Big Grin I've also been making sure to eat 3 meals a day, so maybe I'll gain weight in the right areas, haha!

(14-01-2014, 01:09 AM)NikkiRain Wrote:  
(13-01-2014, 07:18 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I'll be honest, I was super scared of pumping at first too. I bought a cheapie pump off Amazon and it worked (as a pump) but broke after a month. It was also super uncomfortable so I couldn't use it often. Once it broke I bought a NB and I LOVE it! I haven't had any skin stretching issues. No real results yet to speak of, but it isn't nearly as uncomfortable as the cheap one (and it wasn't super expensive, maybe $60-70?). Just lube up before using it and be smart, don't use too much pressure, I start low and as they swell I pump a little more.

Well the no stretching information is reassuring. Smile You said you haven't seen any results yet though. May I ask how long you've been doing it?

I actually started taking PM tablets twice a day.. So between taking pills and massaging, I don't think I'll be ready to add anything new for a while. :p It's good to get this information just encase though!

As an update, I am actually noticing a bit of a difference. My breasts are definitely more sore and are feeling fuller. Big Grin I've also been making sure to eat 3 meals a day, so maybe I'll gain weight in the right areas, haha!

Good news! Be sure to include good fats in your diet, like avocados and nuts. I need to go to the store and get some more. Tongue

(14-01-2014, 01:09 AM)NikkiRain Wrote:  Well the no stretching information is reassuring. Smile You said you haven't seen any results yet though. May I ask how long you've been doing it?

I've been doing it a few months. I've only started on a real program last month though. I took a hormone test and all of my hormones are bottomed out (like my progesterone is a 4 where the bottom of the scale is an 80) so it's not surprising I haven't had any results from just noogling. I'm hoping evening out the hormones + noogling will get me there!

(14-01-2014, 06:06 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Good news! Be sure to include good fats in your diet, like avocados and nuts. I need to go to the store and get some more. Tongue
The boyfriend even commented on them being firmer, so it's not just me being hopeful. Yay! Big Grin

That's a good suggestion. :p Are there specific nuts you would suggest?

(15-01-2014, 09:34 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I've been doing it a few months. I've only started on a real program last month though. I took a hormone test and all of my hormones are bottomed out (like my progesterone is a 4 where the bottom of the scale is an 80) so it's not surprising I haven't had any results from just noogling. I'm hoping evening out the hormones + noogling will get me there!
That's understandable. Good luck to you! Smile

Well, I stopped taking PM a few days ago because of my period starting (I read that you don't take it that well). I looked at pictures from throughout the month. On the 22nd my breasts looked so much fuller than they do now and when I first started. They're also not as firm. I still have been doing the massages though.

Should I start taking the PM again or be patient and wait until the week ends? Also at 85 pounds, should I up the dosage to 1000x2 a day or keep it at my 500x2 a day?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon