Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An encouraging study on tissue expansion pumps

(02-01-2014, 11:09 PM)Karren Wrote:  The gas milage sucks but its a small price to pay for larger breasts! lol

Im trying to picture it lol!!!!! Ps thats not what I want a ford ranger for :p

I've only had a flew people do double takes.... Its great for business trips..... kind of multi tasking..... lol

(02-01-2014, 09:09 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Most welcome peggy. Managed to squeeze in an hour and a half of noogling this morn! They actually looked quite nice afterwards. I've given up on measuring though. I can measure and get one set of measurements then measure again 20 mins later and they've completely changed! Positioning of the measuring tape is just too hard. I think il just stick to the bend over method cause its a lot harder to get that wrong!

An hour and a half of noogling is good! I had only 40 min to use my pump today, but better than nothing. And I can see some swelling, yay! Big Grin

I quit measuring also..... maybe every couple months.... I can usually tell by what bras fits or doesn't...

(02-01-2014, 11:09 PM)Karren Wrote:  The gas milage sucks but its a small price to pay for larger breasts! lol

that's a good idea karren. using one bra as reference. for me Im going to find a mole or freckle and use that as my guide to where I place my tape and measure that way cause its too darned confusing.

Of all the body parts.... why is measuring breast size so unstandardized? Someone should make a laser scanner that measure the volume of a breast accurately... maybe even a laser scanning bra? or a bra with sensors the sends a wifi signal to your smart phone telling you what bra size you are? lol

(03-01-2014, 09:41 PM)Karren Wrote:  Of all the body parts.... why is measuring breast size so unstandardized? Someone should make a laser scanner that measure the volume of a breast accurately... maybe even a laser scanning bra? or a bra with sensors the sends a wifi signal to your smart phone telling you what bra size you are? lol

You invent that karren and il be your guinea pig!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon