Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

You know what really gets my goat throughout this process!

Sad 

I have put on 1.5 kgs if not slightly more during this past 3 months or so and Its gone to my hips and tummy! By golly if it moved up and into the right area I could quit this right now and be perfectly happy!

*(&&*%$$^^&***!!!!

Ok vent over. Surely I'm not the only one...

(04-01-2014, 06:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I have put on 1.5 kgs if not slightly more during this past 3 months or so and Its gone to my hips and tummy! By golly if it moved up and into the right area I could quit this right now and be perfectly happy!

*(&&*%$$^^&***!!!!

Have you tried walking on your hands, or standing on your head? Maybe if you shove it UP the other hole it'll go up your body, too.

(04-01-2014, 07:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 06:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I have put on 1.5 kgs if not slightly more during this past 3 months or so and Its gone to my hips and tummy! By golly if it moved up and into the right area I could quit this right now and be perfectly happy!

*(&&*%$$^^&***!!!!

Have you tried walking on your hands, or standing on your head? Maybe if you shove it UP the other hole it'll go up your body, too.

#$/t thats a bloody good idea!!! Cant believe I didnt think of that earlier!!! :s

No problem! Always glad to help! ;-)

(04-01-2014, 08:07 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No problem! Always glad to help! ;-)

Thanks miss Wink I was having a moody sulk but I can see the fuuny side now :p

No problem! That'll be $10.00.

And now, a word of advice: Snakes have no shoulders, that's why they don't wear vests!

(04-01-2014, 08:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No problem! That'll be $10.00.

And now, a word of advice: Snakes have no shoulders, that's why they don't wear vests!

I will give you $9 Wink
And as for the snakes I dont get it ... but I am blonde so it takes a little bit longer ... :p

(04-01-2014, 08:53 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 08:47 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No problem! That'll be $10.00.

I will give you $9 Wink
And as for the snakes I dont get it ... but I am blonde so it takes a little bit longer ... :p
Hmmmm! They have schools for the blind, why don't they schools for the blonde?
Okay, I'll take the $9.00.

Your lucky.... I don't even have a goat!

(04-01-2014, 01:59 PM)Karren Wrote:  Your lucky.... I don't even have a goat!

He's a resilient wee thing.... I also have a cat! :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon