Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat % and breast size

(05-01-2014, 08:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I wouldn't say necessarily that being skinny is tied in with having small boobs and vice versa. I'd say more being underweight is tied in with having small boobs. Make sure that you are not TOO skinny for your height. If you aren't getting enough calories/proper nutrition every day and are frail-looking then there is a far better chance that you will have smaller boobs. Boobs need fat to latch onto!

Yes I agree with this if your underweight not like meli because she looks slim but healthy also very athletic people often have small breasts not always so this means its to do with type of figure

(04-01-2014, 06:38 PM)danim Wrote:  Hello girls !!!, I´ve been here for a while and I have a question for you (so sorry is my english isn´t good enough, I hope you can understand me).

Iam Daniela from Perú, I´m 24 years old and I´m the only female member of my family with small breast (32 AA) but also I´m the only one who is very skinny, my two sisters are 34dd and their body fat % is 23/24.

I know breast are made mostly of fat, but what is the ideal body fat % to have a decent rack ?
I know alot of girls with sub 19 % body fat and not one of them has any bigger than a b-c cup.
Can you be super fit and slim and have a natural big breast ?

Thanks youTongue

Yes you can achieve. B--- C cup

(06-01-2014, 12:59 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 06:38 PM)danim Wrote:  Hello girls !!!, I´ve been here for a while and I have a question for you (so sorry is my english isn´t good enough, I hope you can understand me).

Iam Daniela from Perú, I´m 24 years old and I´m the only female member of my family with small breast (32 AA) but also I´m the only one who is very skinny, my two sisters are 34dd and their body fat % is 23/24.

I know breast are made mostly of fat, but what is the ideal body fat % to have a decent rack ?
I know alot of girls with sub 19 % body fat and not one of them has any bigger than a b-c cup.
Can you be super fit and slim and have a natural big breast ?

Thanks youTongue

Yes you can achieve. B--- C cup

I hope so Smile

(05-01-2014, 08:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I wouldn't say necessarily that being skinny is tied in with having small boobs and vice versa. I'd say more being underweight is tied in with having small boobs. Make sure that you are not TOO skinny for your height. If you aren't getting enough calories/proper nutrition every day and are frail-looking then there is a far better chance that you will have smaller boobs. Boobs need fat to latch onto!

Actually I have a problem with food, I never get hungry, and I´m a bit underweight ( My height is 1,70 m my weight is 47 kg) so I must put on some weight.

(05-01-2014, 11:55 PM)Karren Wrote:  I'm defiantly not skinny and had small breasts... sigh...

That is going to change. That why we all are here Tongue

(06-01-2014, 12:43 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Yes I agree with this if your underweight not like meli because she looks slim but healthy also very athletic people often have small breasts not always so this means its to do with type of figure

Bonita I workout alot and I underweight Sad My first goal is recover my health, then I´ll have better chances of growing. Thank you

(05-01-2014, 11:17 PM)Trillian Wrote:  Wow, Meli is really pretty...i never wanted to have such big boobs, but when you look at her it seems to be quite desirable...

Perhaps i'll "upgrade" my goal from Uschi Obermeier http://www.seenby.de/werner-bokelberg/us...ier-1969-9 to her...

First Uschi, and when you reach that goal you can go for Meli Pardo, (since Ceci showed Meli, I looked alot of pictures of her ) haha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hehe, we'll see in about 5-7 years if it works ;-) Looong way to go

(06-01-2014, 11:18 AM)Trillian Wrote:  Hehe, we'll see in about 5-7 years if it works ;-) Looong way to go

I think the same Sad

yes, you can be skinny and have big boobs. Because there's this girl in my class and she is the skinniest person I've ever seen but she has a full and perky C, and she hasn't had any kind of surgery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon