Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat % and breast size

(07-03-2014, 08:43 PM)flatchested_weirdo Wrote:  yes, you can be skinny and have big boobs. Because there's this girl in my class and she is the skinniest person I've ever seen but she has a full and perky C, and she hasn't had any kind of surgery.

A skinny girl with big breasts is a lot less common thought Smile
but I met a few on this forum.

Woah, who is this meli girl making me feel like a frump? Anyone know her bra size?

isobasic, literally no one should ever make you feel like a frump, as your body is pretty much superhumanly perfect. They probably have statues of your figure outside of plastic surgery facilities. Pretty sure all of the Victoria's Secret models that ever were and that ever will be would trade bodies with you in a heartbeat.

Just saying.

(03-04-2014, 02:49 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  isobasic, literally no one should ever make you feel like a frump, as your body is pretty much superhumanly perfect. They probably have statues of your figure outside of plastic surgery facilities. Pretty sure all of the Victoria's Secret models that ever were and that ever will be would trade bodies with you in a heartbeat.

Just saying.

haha wow, i'm feeling the love here lately Big Grin But look at her boobs! Look at them! xD

Sure, they're nice, but you have the total package. Perfect breasts, tiny waist, curvy hips, slim legs, nice booty. Flawless!

I've known lots of skinny girls with huge tits, too!
And, if fat girls can have tiny tits, what can't skinny girls have huge tits?
It's like saying ALL tall guys have a huge dick. That's not true. The singer in my band wasn't much taller than 5 feet, but he had a Louisville Slugger in his pants!!

ahh thankyou bb! I'm just coveting, I suppose my boobs could be a lot worse...but they could also be a lot better!

[attachment=6117]

Wtfffff dude xD

(03-04-2014, 07:12 AM)isobasic Wrote:  Woah, who is this meli girl making me feel like a frump? Anyone know her bra size?

Sorry I don´t have a clue. All I know that she´s 17 or 18 years old.

(04-04-2014, 12:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've known lots of skinny girls with huge tits, too!
And, if fat girls can have tiny tits, what can't skinny girls have huge tits?
It's like saying ALL tall guys have a huge dick. That's not true. The singer in my band wasn't much taller than 5 feet, but he had a Louisville Slugger in his pants!!

Right, but you have to admit that is way less often.

This is what I´m talking about : http://tribesports.com/topics/do-i-reall...s-or-boobs

Breast are mostly composed of fat, so the more fat in your body = the bigger your boobs. That is why most (emphasis on most) skinny girls have small boobs.
I´m thinking a BMI of 20 would be enought ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon