Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Journey

Heart 

Hello everyone Smile
Im new to this site and I wanted to share with everyone my nbe progress which will be progressing throughout this year
Im so excited and happy to be sharing this with u!!
I am ordering my Noogleberry today and hopefully it will arrive in the next week or so so I can start my journey
Since I have no progress pics to post so far, I will just post some beginning pics ( to compare to the results)

Currently I am a 34B (went to victorias secret two days ago to check for accuracy) but hoping to become a D by the end of this. My dream size would be a DD (bcuz my friend is lol) but I know that that will take a lot of effort. But I am willing to stick it out. I know that breast measurements differ from person to person so to make sure you all have a good understanding of my size I will post my measurements below
Band size:27 inches (68 cm)
Breast size: 32 inches (82 cm)

I know that I love reading about other peoples progress and am very saddened whenever they disappear so I will make sure to alert u guys when I am going on vacation or something so you know I haven't disappeared or anything Wink

Also the bra I am wearing in the pic is a vs lightly lined demi(nonpadded) in mint green

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You and I have similar measurements, but you look so much bigger! Good luck on your journey! =)

here are some pics of me with no bra
my right breast has always been slightly smaller than the left Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

your boobs are fantastic fyi Smile
are you just doing noogleberry?

(05-01-2014, 06:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  your boobs are fantastic fyi Smile

so far that is all I will do
I haven't researched any herbal supplements yet but i will probably start looking for something soon Smile

(05-01-2014, 06:47 AM)questforachest21 Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 06:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  your boobs are fantastic fyi Smile

so far that is all I will do
I haven't researched any herbal supplements yet but i will probably start looking for something soon Smile

honestly that's great! look if you can stick out noogling and not take herbs that's fantastic and a really good idea. a lot of these herbs just stuff some of us up in more ways than one. ps word of warning, for someone like me who has breastfed and have nipples that have been through the wars (or even some women who haven't) take my word for it and TAPE THOSE NIPPLES DOWN! noogling may stretch them out and have for me, and that's something you cant come back from!
you'll find some girls on here who have had fantastic results using just noogle alone - good on you Wink

Darlin', you've already GOT a chest!!!! Those are GREAT!!!!

Your breasts are BEAUTIFUL and to me they are HUGE.
I am dreaming of those boobs. Wink

Wow! I dream of reaching that size!

Your breasts look bigger than they are! You look like a fast grower. Every time I have said this to a forum member, I have been right !Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon