Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Length" of breasts

Jennifer is another great example, she's had tremendous success as well Tibetan Princess.

(05-01-2014, 09:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I am not positive, but if your breasts completely defy gravity then they will not start to drop at all

So who thinks wearing a bra helps control the gravity?, or more to the point, does it hamper breast growth.

Sorry rateset if I'm going off topic!

(05-01-2014, 09:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Jennifer is another great example, she's had tremendous success as well Tibetan Princess.

(05-01-2014, 09:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I am not positive, but if your breasts completely defy gravity then they will not start to drop at all

So who thinks wearing a bra helps control the gravity?, or more to the point, does it hamper breast growth.

Sorry rateset if I'm going off topic!

Well, growing up and seeing different tribes on National Geographic and the such, the women usually had very long, saggy breasts. This put me under the assumption that bras are vital. I've always worn underwire bras and am in my 30's with no sagging. Could be because I had small boobs too though as well as no kids. Wink

I've heard the same goes for men and testicles. Wearing briefs or boxer briefs helps them from sagging. My ex always wore boxer briefs since he was young and had the most compact balls! Tongue He's the one that threw that theory out there for me to ponder.

Touché Jennifer, Rolleyes

I haven't thought about those things for a while, sorry tmi!, I'll start to consider wearing a brazier now with that visual,lol

Thanks!

(05-01-2014, 09:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I think that happens when they begin to get heavier. They start to drop because of the weight. That all takes awhile. There are steps to getting there. For me, the drop is starting to happen but it has all been quite a process. Possibly that is in partial from lack of perfect perkiness? I am not positive, but if your breasts completely defy gravity then they will not start to drop at all.

I don't know, I used to know a girl with huge DD cups and they were, in my opinion, the perfect kind of tits, because they defied gravity!! It was like she had a set of pitcher's mounds on her chest! REALLY nice!! I'd think it's either genetics or something you do (exercises?) that keep them from trying to become knees.

(05-01-2014, 10:45 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 09:47 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I think that happens when they begin to get heavier. They start to drop because of the weight. That all takes awhile. There are steps to getting there. For me, the drop is starting to happen but it has all been quite a process. Possibly that is in partial from lack of perfect perkiness? I am not positive, but if your breasts completely defy gravity then they will not start to drop at all.

I don't know, I used to know a girl with huge DD cups and they were, in my opinion, the perfect kind of tits, because they defied gravity!! It was like she had a set of pitcher's mounds on her chest! REALLY nice!! I'd think it's either genetics or something you do (exercises?) that keep them from trying to become knees.

She probably had a ton of top meat though, which is what I work so hard on getting! The boob literally begins incredibly high up, kind of near the shoulders! I think that helps support the larger chests from drooping.

Pumping actually helps getting more tissue on top. When I take the domes off, my breasts look very unnatural, mostly because of the huge swelling on top. The swelling influences the growth, in order to grow a nice form you need swelling on top,bottom and sides, but it's definitely not like your growth will be 1:1 like the swelling. After the swelling subsides they get a drop form, with the swelling they somehow get bigger mostly on top, are pointy at nipples, but the sides are much rounder, I loose that roundness when the swelling is gone and I don't keep more on top than elsewhere, although I get the most swelling on top. But at least at the beginning, I have an impression that they mostly grow outwards, I don't want them to be droopy, but somehow to cover more of my chest. Because now even with huge swelling they just get bigger on top and protrude more like bigger "balls", they look different than normal breasts, normal breasts have that "length". I tried to mark it on the picture, big breasts look like the big rectangular and small breasts take the surface of a small square-so less lenght and area of the chest. And with swelling they protrude more and get bigger on top, it just looks different than a normal breast, I think they will start looking "normal" after the underboob develops more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon