Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OMG so THAT just happend....

Wink 

Hubby decides to clean the kitchen and I hear a bang!
Out has fallen my noogleberry which I had hidden under the kitchen table!!!
I run out & hes picked it up, turns it over a few times looking at it quizzically and yells out "WHAT THE **** IS THIS!"

LOL needless to say im busted! I mumbled something about how it helps my funny nipples, rushed out of the kitchen and have since busied myself in the other room to get away from any further questions *blushes*!!

Oh nooooo!!!! Sad Well look at it this way, if it ever is completely out in the open you will have more time to noogle! Big Grin

OMG OMG OMG!!! Blush Blush Blush

I can imagine how you feel now. This is how I felt after my bf openend the package with my breast pump inside!

Yes ha ha it was going to happen at some point!
I will NEVER noogle in front of him but at least I dont have to go to such lengths to hide it now! Hes pretty forgetfull so with any luck he will forget all about it :p

That's aweful and hilarious! I'd say "I'm trying to even out my breasts, thank you very much!!"

(05-01-2014, 09:26 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  That's aweful and hilarious! I'd say "I'm trying to even out my breasts, thank you very much!!"

Lol I might just use that one! Good thinking Wink
I can see the funny side now, the look on his face was priceless! I was pissing myself laughing as I typed up the post :p

I know that feeling of getting busted all too well! lol. Better hide it otherwise he might start playing around with it!

(05-01-2014, 08:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOL needless to say im busted!
Congratulations, then!! The main goal of every one of us here is to become busted!! Glad to see you've made it!!

(05-01-2014, 10:35 PM)Karren Wrote:  I know that feeling of getting busted all too well! lol. Better hide it otherwise he might start playing around with it!

Ha ha Karen. Yeh there aint NO way will he ever be playing with it!
MINE!!!

(05-01-2014, 10:50 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 08:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOL needless to say im busted!
Congratulations, then!! The main goal of every one of us here is to become busted!! Glad to see you've made it!!

Lol missed you ain't wrong I guess! Lets just say say id like to get ALOT MORE busted please then Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon