Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi considering plastic surgery :(

Lightbulb 

Hi I'm turning 18 in a few months and I'm really feeling hopeless. Right now I'm a 36A but somewhat fit into a 34B?

My wish is to at least become a C cup Huh I don't really know where to start and I have a small budget.

I found this website and I'm giving it one last shot before just going under the knife!

I really appreciate your help and here's some other information about me:

I'm 5'7 and I weigh 159 pounds my measurements are like 33-25-44

I've heard about PM and I'm considering taking it but am I really too young?

Okay so I guess I'll just use this to post my own routine and maybe from there I can get some advice? So far I have:

Hypnosis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fKJt9MviM

Supplements:
2 Vitamin D x400 mg = 800mg
1Vitamin C x1000mg
2 Omega 3-6-9 broken down into
400mg Fish Oil=800 mg
400 mg Borage Oil=800 mg
400 mg Flaxseed Oil= 800 mg

Diet:
Lots of veggies and lean protein like
Yam, yucca, pumpkin, chicken, spinach salad

Also I'm heading out to the store tomorrow to get flaxseed oil to massage Tongue
I might get a knockoff suction cup kit like the noogleberry Lol

As far as I'M concerned, you're too young. Wait a few more years before doing anything drastic. I'm not sure, but I'd think things like massage, hypnosis, and stuff like that where you don't have to take anything are probably safe for you. Save going under the knife as an ABSOLUTE LAST resort! Besides, maybe by then you'll realize that the size of your tits doesn't matter one tiny bit! And, IF you're going top try to get them bigger, do it because it's what YOU want, NOT because it's the latest fashion trend, or because you want guys to notice you.
Yeah, I know, there's ALWAYS that "confidence" issue, which I don't understand at ALL!! Somehow having big tits gives you more confidence, like they exude more confidence the bigger they are. Well, having someone to love is also a confidence issue. Everybody else has at LEAST one, but I've been without ANY for 14 years, now and I'm doing just fine on the confidence issue!
DON'T put your "confidence" in superficial things. It's in YOU, NOT your bra, or your flash car, or the lover you have or anything else!!

I think bovine ovary is better if you're younger... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Must have... BOobs now!

What's the rush hun? You should give your self all the time in the world before considering plastic as an option. No one can tell you what's going to make you grow. It'd Be a good idea if you had a full hormone panel done, those are some serious extreme measurements.

What have they been feeding you all these years?? Sounds like you def have an endocrine imbalance. PM?? Oh nooo. Time to research.

Read, read, read till your blue as a smurf in the face... or till your eyes bleed, (that was for lotus)

No seriously, it takes a good 2-7 years for the body to fully develop.

Yes I don't even think of fake breasts as breasts at all what's the point of lifeless objects stuck to your chest to me takes the point of having breasts away also that they go off and need changing most men think of fake breasts as disappointing too there is no comparison to the beauty of real woman's breasts big or small.
I agree with Tibetan give yourself all the time in the world before settling so low as to go fake!
Its not even like you have a boyish figure you seem to have a very enviable hip to waist ratio so love your body a little more.
Yes there are many possible ways to go up a cup size or 5 pm is great for some people for me was most successful I gained over 5 inches with just taking it with the depo provera and msm.
One of the things I don't understand is how can a 33inch chest make a 36a or 34b what's your under bust measurement your probably a 30c or something(going by the cups that fit you and bust measurement) wearing the right size bra is going to help their appearance and your confidence first.

Think hard about it. Research all the health related concerns. Even saline implants can grow mold. Don't put your body at risk. Your health should come first.

All the girls are right, please don't get cut open. I don´t have much but I have faith. After all many girls got success why not us ?

Read : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nalini-chi...16077.html

Some successful NBE stories.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14109

Hi! Thanks everyone and yeah my measurements are kinda due to just sitting around Shy and I guess I also give credit to my genetics (everyone in my family has a big bum) lol so I'm not sure if somethings really wrong with me Blush I'll remeasure just in case Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon