Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flaxseed & massage

MissedMiss/Prettylily*** my areolas are the same. Prettylily was right, I was just cold. I usually take pics after I shower now so that's why I'm all nips Wink I've never really had any areolas to speak of, lol

fishgirl*** Thank you! I massage regularly and drink lots of water but I also use Noogleberry Smile

Newmomma*** I used flaxseed for awhile but I didn't like the smell. So I switched to cocoa butter oil. Both work great for massage. Some people prefer Safflower oil. Just trial and error...and preference Wink

Thanks for your replys! I've been pretty inconsistent lately - if i skip even just one night i get off track, it's hard! But im going to try my hardest to keep up with it and hopefully see some results by summer..
and also Newmomma, I bought mine at target - i tried cocoa butter at first too but i feel like the flaxseed will work better, its definetly made a difference as far as firmness.
Good luck to you guys too!

I forgot to mention this but I also mix the flaxseed with cocoa butter because i think it helps with the smell and absorbs better.
I also want to try saw palmetto? i think thats the one.. havent seen it in a store yet though.. anyone tried this?

(17-01-2014, 01:16 AM)cassaundra1980 Wrote:  Newmomma*** I used flaxseed for awhile but I didn't like the smell. So I switched to cocoa butter oil. Both work great for massage. Some people prefer Safflower oil. Just trial and error...and preference Wink

Does the cocoa butter oil have benefits towards enlargement? By the way, I'm envious of your twins, they're beautiful! What did you start out as? Would you say the nb gave you the best growth?

(17-01-2014, 07:39 AM)adison56 Wrote:  Thanks for your replys! I've been pretty inconsistent lately - if i skip even just one night i get off track, it's hard! But im going to try my hardest to keep up with it and hopefully see some results by summer..
and also Newmomma, I bought mine at target - i tried cocoa butter at first too but i feel like the flaxseed will work better, its definetly made a difference as far as firmness.
Good luck to you guys too!

Good to know I can get it somewhere! I'll probably pick some up this weekend. And I know what you mean with the inconsistency. I have a 4month old and often have my days filled with baby, household chores, dinner, and grocery shopping. It's so hard to find time and like you said, one day leads to forgetfulness the folowing day(s). Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon