Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changin' Thangs Up! A New Program w/ PM?

So I had a fantastic run with BO (1year). I'm wanting to chuck maintanence dosing involving BO. I feel my ovaries need a break. But I def plan on doing a second year, just not right now. My coming cycle will have been 3 months off of BO and my breasts seem to be all there with the exception of a half cup- full cup due to fasting/running etc.. I'm 5 lbs lighter than I was at my biggest which was a D cup Smile

I plan on doing PM with SP and adrenal herbs. I have plenty of ainterol Smile since I won't be using msm, I'll be using collagen.

So if all goes well this new cycle, my breasts will be were I was at my biggest, then I can begin my PM program.

My plan is:

Collagen
Small amounts of PM 40mg
SP
Adrenal herbs/ PC when I need it.

I just Want to keep it simple though GR is rather tempting!

I'll be updating soon!

My new goal: just filling out. They can grow as big as they want, no limits this time, just balance from top to bottom. I just want my 22" waist back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon