Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shy n00b needs help..

Sad 

Hey, everyone.
I'm new here. Obviously. I've tried to write something at least 3 times and deleted everything and after few days started again and on and on ;D
So, without much background story, I want/need help!

Added pictures of my shame. I used to have 75B (I'll use European sizes, cuz I'm from Europe) with pretty full cup, in pictures the old bra is used for comparison, it's standard 75B, thanks God, 75A is still a bit too small, but you can still see it's half filled Sad

Since the old 'fat' times I've lost and gained kg and now I'm thinner than ever (nothing much -13kg, still fat-ish Big Grin) and I see it's affecting my breasts. I don't want size up, I want my full 75B back so I don't need as much of enhancement as the lift-up and fullness.

I have previously used some breast enhancement pills years ago, for very few months though, and I think, they are partly responsible for the sagging so this time I want to approach this thing seriously, so there are no side-effects after 10 or 20 years.

Currently, I've started to use pink breast massager (electronic pulse massager) and Avon Solutions Liquid bra gel because I don't know where to start so I would not harm my blood or body. Wrong medicine harms, not?

I think I should start with hormonal analysis but which doctor should I go to? Gynecologist? GP? Endocrinologist? Which one?
In my native language there is hardly any information about natural breast shaping and in English too much to filter the necessary information out, so I'm hoping someone could help me here..

PLEASE HELP!!

Also, I think I might have tubular breasts..? At least the nipple part is often roundish.. How can I have them to look normal..?.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not a bad starting point, they just look a bit deflated across the tops. But, if the tops get "inflated", the important parts should, too! Take a look around here for massaging instructions. There's a number of different versions posted. That should be a good place to start.

You might have luck with a pump device. They seem to work better for girls who've had larger breasts from pregnancy or losing weight or whatever reason.

I don't see tuberous here, its moreso some type of a chest bone structure deformity, judging by how your chest bone extends further past your breasts.

An Endocrinologist is who you'd see or someone who typically practices HRT for your hormone panel maybe an at home saliva or blood spot test kit.

Well you have some tissue to start with and a nice shape. I recommend buying a pump too. I have a hunch you will have great results with it. I use noogleberry and it has been WONDERFUL!

Too bad that pump is so expensive (plus 21% import taxes).. Will have to wait months to get that kind of money as I'm a student in a poor country where prices just got waaaay up. That disgusting euro :/
Maybe there's some kind of cheaper China alternative..?

I think peggy is using a cheaper pump. If I recall, it was working okay for her.

(16-01-2014, 12:24 AM)Inky Wrote:  Too bad that pump is so expensive (plus 21% import taxes).. Will have to wait months to get that kind of money as I'm a student in a poor country where prices just got waaaay up. That disgusting euro :/
Maybe there's some kind of cheaper China alternative..?

The noogleberry is from Europe well its from uk so I wouldn't think its really bad for shipping but yes there are cheaper pumps the noogleberry is good because there are different cup sizes.

(16-01-2014, 12:59 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I think peggy is using a cheaper pump. If I recall, it was working okay for her.

Correct, I bought a cheap pump and I am very satisfied. However it is ONE SIZE only (the cups are 4 inch wide and 4 inch deep) and it might be suitable only for small boobs. For me it is perfect. It has silicone rings and is very comfortable. The vacuum holds pretty strong, never had problems. I bought it here: EBAY BREAST PUMP and you can see pics here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17115&pid=93024#pid93024

Can I just say that 13kg is HUGE weight loss, especially for someone your size (unless you're really tall, something I can't tell from the picture :L) and you're definitely nowhere near 'fat-ish' now. You've got a nice breast-shape already so they'd probs benefit from you gaining a bit of weight Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon