Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wishin's BO Journey Page

(05-06-2014, 09:39 PM)Wishin Wrote:  So it's been a rough couple months NBE wise. I was on the road for a lot of it and missed a few weeks of NB. Then I came home and they were so sore I couldn't noogle. Once the soreness was gone I was on the road again! I did keep with BO and I'm up to 3 pills, twice a day. I've also began massaging PC cream into the breasts cyclically. It is helping amazingly with PMS symptoms! I am starting today so I took some pictures. I'm seeing more fullness and my measuring bra definitely seems too small. It doesn't show well in the pictures but I really had to shove my nipples into it and had quad-boob. I don't feel a ton of growth but I do feel more fullness and I think the pictures from month 1 vs today do show more fullness. I know the angles are slightly off and the lighting a bit different but it's the best I can do. These were taken first thing this morning before eating or drinking or massaging, etc.

Wow ! What a difference ! You have lovely booby growth . Congrats .

That's a big progress,i am so happy for you.

Wow, gosh! That's fantastic progress! Smile Well done!

Wow wishin, that progress is so inspiring and its making me feel hopeful about perservering and growing!!

Thank you all so much! I'm so happy it's not just in my head. I was convinced this month they were getting fuller so I'm over the moon that it shows in pictures. I've been at this a year now (bad first start with herbs) so to finally see some difference is simply amazing Smile Smile Smile

So I know it's mid-month for me, but I have to share 2 exciting tidbits from today.

This morning at the gym my trainer had me doing jumping jacks between each weight set. I was watching my boobs bounce around in the mirror. I couldn't believe it!

On another happy boob note earlier this month I ordered a new goal bra. I normally wear the Frederick's of Hollywood Extreme Cleavage bras (love them!). The one in my pictures is my initial bra, sized 34B. I keep wearing it for pictures to get a true before/after. After learning about bra sizing here I switched to a 32C which was giving me quad boob. So, I returned it and have been happily wearing a 32D for quite some time now. Bra's never fit so good before! I know I'm not a real D, but it's fun to fill one out Smile FOH was having a sale and had a red bra in the line I liked on sale really cheap. It came today - 32DD. Just for kicks I put it on to see how far I have to go. OMG - it fit!!! No extreme cleavage but I do fill out the cups. WOW! Happy boobie day to me Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Amazing progress, very happy for you. Smile

(24-06-2014, 10:19 PM)Wishin Wrote:  So I know it's mid-month for me, but I have to share 2 exciting tidbits from today.

This morning at the gym my trainer had me doing jumping jacks between each weight set. I was watching my boobs bounce around in the mirror. I couldn't believe it!

On another happy boob note earlier this month I ordered a new goal bra. I normally wear the Frederick's of Hollywood Extreme Cleavage bras (love them!). The one in my pictures is my initial bra, sized 34B. I keep wearing it for pictures to get a true before/after. After learning about bra sizing here I switched to a 32C which was giving me quad boob. So, I returned it and have been happily wearing a 32D for quite some time now. Bra's never fit so good before! I know I'm not a real D, but it's fun to fill one out Smile FOH was having a sale and had a red bra in the line I liked on sale really cheap. It came today - 32DD. Just for kicks I put it on to see how far I have to go. OMG - it fit!!! No extreme cleavage but I do fill out the cups. WOW! Happy boobie day to me Smile

Woooohhhooooo. !! Don't u look just peachy in that bra n looks like it fits u to a T . Congrats and keep bouncing those puppies Big Grin

Great progress! And love the bra Smile

Thank you all for the support Smile It's such an odd journey, you can't share your accomplishments or frustrations with just anyone so I love having you all here. It's also super exciting since I've been at this over a year (bad first start with herbs) so finally seeing some progress is really helping me persevere.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon