Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tapping BREAST massager with heat!

Thumbs Up 

Some years ago I bought a shoulder massager @amazon as I often had neck / shoulder pain. Well today I found out that this nice massager can be also used for the chest, lol. Tongue

You just need to wear it the other way round and voila, you have your own breast tapping massager with heat. It fits perfectly! I tried it today and I love it! I don't put it on the breasts directly, I place it above the breasts (top part of the breasts, not the nipples) and enjoy. Big Grin

It has 20 different massage programs and 10 intensity levels to suit your needs.

This is the device: tapping massager

WHAT THE!!!!
And oooo wee I want one of those! For shoulder pain etc, wow.
But yes can see how it would aid things along.
Totally unrelated but I read every time you splash you boobs or other parts of your body for that matter with cold water it brings a flood of blood to the area along with nutrients etc, maybe that's why the thai slapping sessions end with that! Sorry just thought I'd share Smile

(09-01-2014, 03:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  WHAT THE!!!!
Totally unrelated but I read every time you splash you boobs or other parts of your body for that matter with cold water it brings a flood of blood to the area along with nutrients etc, maybe that's why the thai slapping sessions end with that! Sorry just thought I'd share Smile

I hate cold water, lol. Wink But I could spray my MSM liquid (which I store in the fridge) on my boobs after the massage. Thanks for the suggestion!

(09-01-2014, 01:26 PM)peggy Wrote:  I hate cold water, lol. Wink But I could spray my MSM liquid (which I store in the fridge) on my boobs after the massage. Thanks for the suggestion!

Most of us do, but it is surprisingly good for you. I end my showers with cold water to help with chronic back pain.

Like any other medicine or annoying health exercises, you grow tolerant to it after a while.

(09-01-2014, 03:56 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 01:26 PM)peggy Wrote:  I hate cold water, lol. Wink But I could spray my MSM liquid (which I store in the fridge) on my boobs after the massage. Thanks for the suggestion!

Most of us do, but it is surprisingly good for you. I end my showers with cold water to help with chronic back pain.

Like any other medicine or annoying health exercises, you grow tolerant to it after a while.

I would honestly try it more but for me I cant find a good way of doing it other than bending over the sink and trying! Then I end up with cold water going everywhere and it just gets messey

I need one of those..... mainly for the chronic pinched nerve in my back.... too much home remodeling.... laying tile is a killer.... but a warm breasts manage would be awesome too! Great idea!

(09-01-2014, 01:26 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 03:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  WHAT THE!!!!

I hate cold water, lol. Wink But I could spray my MSM liquid (which I store in the fridge) on my boobs after the massage. Thanks for the suggestion!

I hate cold water, lol. Wink But I could spray my MSM liquid (which I store in the fridge) on my boobs after the massage. Thanks for the suggestion! - Thank YOU for this suggestion Smile

Ella, try the spray bottle method. Just keep a bottle of water or MSM water (what I use) in the fridge and spray it on your boobs after massage. This way it won't go everywhere. A bottle like this for example: bottle 1 or this: bottle 2

Edit: You are welcome. Wink

Karren, I like the massager very much. It helped with the pain in the neck / shoulder area and you can use it also for your butt. Big Grin

(09-01-2014, 06:16 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, try the spray bottle method. Just keep a bottle of water or MSM water (what I use) in the fridge and spray it on your boobs after massage. This way it won't go everywhere. A bottle like this for example: bottle 1 or this: bottle 2

I love this idea! What type of MSM liquid do you use? And, at what ratio to water do you mix it?

(09-01-2014, 06:16 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, try the spray bottle method. Just keep a bottle of water or MSM water (what I use) in the fridge and spray it on your boobs after massage. This way it won't go everywhere. A bottle like this for example: bottle 1 or this: bottle 2

Edit: You are welcome. Wink That's a much better idea peggy you are soo organised Smile Ps I tried it last night, in a very messey manner I just put some water in my hand and mixed by msm up in it which dissolved straight away and rubbed it in before I went to bed. I'm not sure its purpose but I'm guessing it might influence collagen production with any luck!

Karren, I like the massager very much. It helped with the pain in the neck / shoulder area and you can use it also for your butt. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon