Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Actives vs BUSTMAXX?

Smile 

Hello! I'm new to this forum and stumbled across it while researching for some breast enhancement products.

I'm 20 years old and have A-Cups that I'm so tired of & am starting to look around for things to help them grow.
Bustmaxx & Breast Actives are the 2 that have caught my eye and I'm wondering if anyone has tried either and can help me out on which to choose?? Bustmaxx seems to have alot of good reviews on Amazon, but ONLY on amazon.. so i'm wondering about the legitimacy? Breast Actives seems good also but I'm not sure.. I'd appreciate any help or feedback!!!!! Big Grin

Hi! I just recently ordered Breast Active so it is on it's way.

What I should have done though is read what people had to say about it on here first. I had no clue a forum like this existed until after I order Breast Active. I regret it really badly after seeing what some of the people on here had to say. Most people don't get any results. I'll try it and let you know what I think. I ordered a 4 month supply.

Try using other natural methods too. I heard of people having great results with noogle berry (a breast pump) and Pueraria Mirifica. Try to develop a plan based on what you think will suit youSmile. I haven't yet but trying to do research through this forum on what I think will be best.

(10-01-2014, 06:23 AM)swannnn Wrote:  Hi! I just recently ordered Breast Active so it is on it's way.

What I should have done though is read what people had to say about it on here first. I had no clue a forum like this existed until after I order Breast Active. I regret it really badly after seeing what some of the people on here had to say. Most people don't get any results. I'll try it and let you know what I think. I ordered a 4 month supply.

Try using other natural methods too. I heard of people having great results with noogle berry (a breast pump) and Pueraria Mirifica. Try to develop a plan based on what you think will suit youSmile. I haven't yet but trying to do research through this forum on what I think will be best.

Yes please let me know how Breast Actives works for you!!!

I'm totally new to this and had no idea there were so many natural methods people use for breast enhancement!
I read about the noogle berry, I'll look up Pueraria Mirifica.. there are so many different things I need to learn about.
I've started to do daily massaging, hopefully that will be a good start haha. After I research more, hopefully in a month I'll find the right things to invest in.

I haven't tried Bustmaxx, but I did try Breast actives back when I was like 18 (I'm 22 now) and 3-4 bottles of it did nothing for me, but don't let that discourage you, different things work for different bodies.

(09-02-2014, 05:20 AM)SaiyanPrincess Wrote:  I haven't tried Bustmaxx, but I did try Breast actives back when I was like 18 (I'm 22 now) and 3-4 bottles of it did nothing for me, but don't let that discourage you, different things work for different bodies.

Hello and good luck!

I have only tried one thing that works and it is the pueraria mirifica pills that I get from this link below. It is someone I met while traveling in South East Asia last year.

Pueraria Mirifica Shop

They are good at answering your ?s too if you don't get the answers you want from the site as well. This one is pure extracts - not sure what is in the other ones - sometimes synthetics are used in a lot of NBE products.

I took the recommended dosage of 2 3xs per day and in a month I had noticed an increase in size to the point where my bra was feeling tight and spilling out the tops of my bra.

Hope it helps and GOOD LUCK Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon