Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Side effects of NBE supplements

So far, from what I've read, researched and understood it's processed soy, so check your ingredients, better safe than suffer! Wink

I haven't look into FG or FN yet. Smile

(15-01-2014, 08:02 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  So far, from what I've read, researched and understood it's processed soy, so check your ingredients, better safe than suffer! Wink
Got ya! Smile
I haven't look into FG or FN yet. Smile Now that will be a whole other can of worms! Thanks for the info Smile

Holy crap that's a lot of water to drink in a day,

My total is 12 cups a day!!!

Can you drink all that water?

http://easycalculation.com/health/water.php

GOATS RUE! - makes you sweat! After a couple of days ( I noticed from the first night) by golly it makes you sweat!
I suspect it detoxing which isn't a bad thing but it might put some people off so listed as a side effect! No gastro issues (yet) which can be a reported side effect.

Yes, but are you having fun yet! Big Grin

(16-01-2014, 07:12 AM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Holy crap that's a lot of water to drink in a day,

My total is 12 cups a day!!!

Can you drink all that water?

http://easycalculation.com/health/water.php

8.25 a day! 12 lotus... bugger me. You'd have a water bottle pressed to your lips all day long :s

From my experience: Side effects are from doses that are too high. Taking too high doses in the beginning stops growth too.
PM should never be used throughout the cycle, otherwise It will mess up cycle.
Follicular phase Or first 15 days are Ok for PM, if you want a regular period.
Before starting any nbe routine, It's always best to test hormones level so that you may choose herbs accordingly.
Usually I've seen women copying others routines, which is not at all good because everyone is different!

Yeah. I learned the hard way. I did so much research on it too. I think if I go back to it, I will ramp up slowly (as I did before, ever so carefully) and see what happens with my period. I think I am super healthy, so my body is very reactive to nutritional supplements. I had a terrible time with milk thistle, even though I did research and tried to be careful. I guess my body is very self cleaning. I just couldn't take the stuff. I also, usually avoid calcium supplements, even in low doses, they just stacked up too high. I do a lot of research and listen to my body. I think there were other factors in my recent disasters, such as stress and that it is said massage can make the period heavier. I didn't even massage as much as some people do. My gosh, that coulda been big trouble. Life is a lesson and a half. Still having my period for moment-- getting close to two weeks. I am getting extra rest and iron, healing my body energetically, keeping my eye out and just letting it do it's thing. No worries. My Mama is a master nurse, if anything is amiss, she knows what to do-- especially for her 33 year old baby Smile
PS: The first month, I took PM at a lower dose all the way through. I was also on a high dose of SP, through in some FG and WY a bit. That went very well. So, I guess I am reminded that these programs need vigilance and tweaking a bit, once in a while. And the constant research! Hahaha. I wish I was this dedicated to school 12 years ago. I would have a doctorate degree in something by now!

Hi Char,

(18-01-2014, 06:58 AM)char Wrote:  I do a lot of research and listen to my body

The more I learn the less I know, lol

(18-01-2014, 06:58 AM)char Wrote:  So, I guess I am reminded that these programs need vigilance and tweaking a bit, once in a while. And the constant research! Hahaha. I wish I was this dedicated to school 12 years ago. I would have a doctorate degree in something by now.

You and me both!, vigilance is a must!, there's a reason to tweak, you're not comfortable with your progress in some way. This is a process of measurements in one way or another, by the tape measure of NBE or life in general. Wink

Ah yes, Lotus~Aphrodité, sometimes it does seem like the more I learn, the less I know. Hehehe. The good news is Aunt Flow is about to get on the bus after a long visit! Wooo! Freedom! Good luck to us all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon