Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New! I need some advice

I've been reading this forum for months!
Now I want to start my own program and see what happens Tongue
I'm 22, and I'm on BC since I was 17 because of PCOS. Also, I've always been underweight. I think these two things caused my breast to stop developing before it could hit tanner stage 4.
My nipples are weird. Very small, light pink and almost invisible, puffy and make my breast look pointy.
When I was 16 I started to take fenugreek powder to increase my appetite (And it worked very well for this purpose!) Then I discovered it might cause my breast to grow,and applied topical. But the smell and taste were awful, so I stopped soon (and so did the weight gain ad the slight breast swelling).
So, I suppose i could get some result in the long term if I become consistent.
I'm hesitating because I'm worrying about the interactions with the BC.
I would just use creams for topical use. (pueraria mirifica cream for two weeks starting from the first pill of the pack, Progesterone Cream till the end of the month. I'm also thinking to add something like volufiline ad/or hyaluronic acid)
Could this be effective, even if my breast aren't mature? Does topical application affect BC?
I know this program is very simple, but I don't feel like messing with my BC with oral herbs, as it could be risky.

My stats:
160 cm (5'3'')
43 Kg (95 lbs ?)
25.5" under bust
30" bust

i wasn't able to find progesterone cream, amazon.com doesn't ship to italy.
So I'm stuck, I want to add progesterone to balance estrogens level,not just using phytoestrogens.

Is there any valid substitute to PC?

I searched the web but couldn't find any.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon