Hello There, Guest!

• Next 
  •  
Wizzness' noogle diary
Ok, so I snapped and bought myself a noogleberry. I'll document on here to let you guys know how I get on, but maybe a little less frequently than my last program. Any tips welcome Smile

On Ovranette combined bcp
Taking fenugreek and goat's rue
Taking spearmint once a day and twice a day in my week off bcp
Taking fish oil
Noogleberry large contoured cups - i'll use them whenever I have time, probs an hour or so before bed each night.
I've been losing weight due to stress still which is not what I wanted to happen but I'm not gonna stress about this as it usually just makes it worse.
Currently wearing around a 30D cup. I'm popping out of them when I swell on birth control but when I take my break they deflate and I have space again Sad

This time I'm prioritising my health but it can't hurt to squeeze a bit of boob-improvement time in when I can. Anything extra would be a bonus Smile
Do you take Spearmint in tea? Or capsule form? I'm assuming for the anti androgen. Have you used SP before at all?
I've been considering switching up SP for Spearmint, but I'm unsure of whether the capsule form would be a waste (I already drink a lot of tea, and sometimes I can only drink so many hot drinks).

(12-01-2014, 07:54 PM)wizzness Wrote: Ok, so I snapped and bought myself a noogleberry. I'll document on here to let you guys know how I get on, but maybe a little less frequently than my last program. Any tips welcome Smile

Taking fish oil
Noogleberry large contoured cups - i'll use them whenever I have time, probs an hour or so before bed each night.
I've been losing weight due to stress still which is not what I wanted to happen but I'm not gonna stress about this as it usually just makes it worse.
Currently wearing around a 30D cup. I'm popping out of them when I swell on birth control but when I take my break they deflate and I have space again Sad

This time I'm prioritising my health but it can't hurt to squeeze a bit of boob-improvement time in when I can. Anything extra would be a bonus Smile

Hey. So why did you choose Goats Rue? I've just started taking that, and read some somewhat conflicting information on it but either way I'm looking forward to the results!!!
(14-01-2014, 05:40 AM)caitemh Wrote: Do you take Spearmint in tea? Or capsule form? I'm assuming for the anti androgen. Have you used SP before at all?
I've been considering switching up SP for Spearmint, but I'm unsure of whether the capsule form would be a waste (I already drink a lot of tea, and sometimes I can only drink so many hot drinks).

I think you can't take SP with birth control, I chose Spearmint for that reason and also the fact that it just blocks excess androgens without affecting oestrogens/aromatase etc. I take swanson's tablets (400mg). I think capsule form suits me coz it's quick and easy Smile

(14-01-2014, 05:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:
(12-01-2014, 07:54 PM)wizzness Wrote: Ok, so I snapped and bought myself a noogleberry. I'll document on here to let you guys know how I get on, but maybe a little less frequently than my last program. Any tips welcome Smile

Taking fish oil

Hey. So why did you choose Goats Rue? I've just started taking that, and read some somewhat conflicting information on it but either way I'm looking forward to the results!!!

I was taking fenugreek alone but the smell put me off - I heard goats rue can have a similar effect in terms ofinsulin and enhancing other hormones and increasing prolactin. I'd also read in a lot of places it can help mothers with insufficient glandular tissue to grow more. I can't seem to find out how, but i figured it's be worth a try
(14-01-2014, 05:56 PM)wizzness Wrote:

Taking fish oil

I was taking fenugreek alone but the smell put me off - I heard goats rue can have a similar effect in terms ofinsulin and enhancing other hormones and increasing prolactin. I'd also read in a lot of places it can help mothers with insufficient glandular tissue to grow more. I can't seem to find out how, but i figured it's be worth a try

Hi that's why I brought goats rue also. We should keep in touch and see how we get on, I don't know anyone else taking GR so it'll be a good little project Smile It was used as a parasitic intestinal cleanser too which in part could be why you may sweat a lot from using it. I updated my programme page so I could remember when I started it. Im going slow, 2 caps per day building up to 3, not sure if il do the whole 4 a day :s
(14-01-2014, 06:18 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:
(14-01-2014, 05:56 PM)wizzness Wrote:

Taking fish oil

Hi that's why I brought goats rue also. We should keep in touch and see how we get on, I don't know anyone else taking GR so it'll be a good little project Smile It was used as a parasitic intestinal cleanser too which in part could be why you may sweat a lot from using it. I updated my programme page so I could remember when I started it. Im going slow, 2 caps per day building up to 3, not sure if il do the whole 4 a day :s

good idea! i'm only taking one capsule a day atm, maybe i'll start upping it soon x
My doctor recommended taking birth control without a break because I always get crazy-hungry and headachey on my week off. i was just wondering whether it would be better or worse for my figure though...would the body desensitise to the hormones and result in me getting a more manly shape? or would the lack of break mean I have 1/4 more time on the hormones, thus more likely to distribute fat in a more feminine way?
think something weird is happening with my hormones...started period 3 days before due to take break from pill. my skin is breaking out all over my body Sad hair seems to be getting greasy really quick too.... the crazy hunger has toned down a bit, though. Seems like it might be this pill is too andregenic. I'll try upping spearmint and if things haven't calmed down in 2 weeks I'll ask the doctor to maybe try another pill. On the plus side, my boobs seem bigger, not sure if it's just swelling though. they measure at 34 inches now. waist 24.5, hips 36.5. I weigh 50kg - I've put on a little since I've stopped throwing up so much Smile
Hello ladies how are you getting on with goat's rue? I posted about it making me gain weight. It's the only thing I did differently in over a year of NBE. Causes leptin and insulin resistance which I did not realise when I started taking it that will teach me GRRRR! and zero boob growth!
  • Next 
  •