Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can you instantly make breast swell?

Hi, I am curious to know it is possible to make your breasts swell. Im not talking about instant permanent growth. I read certain breast pumps can help make breasts swell for a little bit. Im curious to know if there are any other options you can do. Preferably things you have around the house you can use. Thanks

Around the house...... smacking or slapping them.... If you have sufficient breasts you can clamp or even use a zip tie to try some breast bondage.... but it kind off hurts and they don't swell as much as pumping....

Lol how much of a size difference will happen by smacking or slapping them? Is in an instant difference or do you need to do it for awhile? Do you have a link to smack or slap them? I am going to look into making the modified pump later on. Im curious of anothrr method i could try until i gather all the stuff for the pump. Thanks

quote='Karren' pid='95192' dateline='1389717239']
Around the house...... smacking or slapping them.... If you have sufficient breasts you can clamp or even use a zip tie to try some breast bondage.... but it kind off hurts and they don't swell as much as pumping....
[/quote]

Massage them! This will make mine swell.

I'm looking for an instant difference in how many breasts look by making them swell, though not instant growth. Maybe I'm asking too much? I heard breast massage, and what I understand is that it takes awhile to see a real change.

(15-01-2014, 05:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Massage them! This will make mine swell.

Supposedly the InstantBust gel will create temporarily swelling for up to five hours. I read that there are certain massages that will do it in a few hours, but I don't believe it. (But who knows? I didn't believe massage would increase breast size, but I tried it and it worked.)

Roseblossom, do you have any links to the breast massages that make your breasts swell in a couple hours? There are so many massages for your boobs. Thanks

I'm sorry, I can't find those links. I only accidentally found them while I was searching for something else a while back.

(15-01-2014, 07:13 AM)demure88 Wrote:  I'm looking for an instant difference in how many breasts look by making them swell, though not instant growth. Maybe I'm asking too much? I heard breast massage, and what I understand is that it takes awhile to see a real change.

(15-01-2014, 05:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Massage them! This will make mine swell.

If I massage mine with oils or butters for 10 minutes I get pretty damn good swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon