Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Study: Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab

This showed up in my fb newsfeed. Rather interesting, no?

Here's the link

But I'll also just copy and paste:

Fenugreek Kills 72% of Breast Cancer Cells in Lab Study:

An extract of whole #fenugreek plant (not just the seeds) was found to kill outright 71.8% of human breast cancer cells (MCF-7) after 48 hours of treatment, via programmed cell death (apoptosis). Researchers also saw for the first time just how the fenugreek extract did this: by increasing the expression of key pro-apoptotic FAS-receptors by 900%.

fenugreek cures cancer

Fenugreek grows natively along the Eastern Mediterranean and several Asian countries (especially India) and has been used for centuries both as a herb & spice (plant and seeds) as well as a traditional medicine against inflammation, diabetes, high cholesterol, hardening of the arteries, infection, and to increase breast milk production in lactating mothers.

Recent research has backed many of these uses, and now has also uncovered fenugreek’s potent activity against multiple cancers including liver cancer, lymphoma and prostate cancer.

Groovy!!!! Add another cure to the growing list of nearly 400 natural known cures!!

Love hearing stories like this! I haven't read the article yet but just trying to imagine how you eat the whole plant :s lol
Time to make use of the garden and grow some fenugreek!!![/align]

(16-01-2014, 05:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Groovy!!!! Add another cure to the growing list of nearly 400 natural known cures!!

Only for them to be ignored, dismissed and never to be heard of again :'(

(16-01-2014, 06:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 05:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Groovy!!!! Add another cure to the growing list of nearly 400 natural known cures!!

Damn straight!! Anything to keep big pharma in business instead of actually curing the patients!! Ain't that a bitch??? :-( Well, I'm here to tell you they work!! Mom had cancer REAL bad and I made some stuff for her from syrup and baking soda and started giving to her in Sept.. She just got a call from her Dr. a week ago telling her that her cancer (except for one small chest wound, which is healing VERY fast) is GONE!!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

(16-01-2014, 07:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Damn straight!! Anything to keep big pharma in business instead of actually curing the patients!! Ain't that a bitch??? :-( Well, I'm here to tell you they work!! Mom had cancer REAL bad and I made some stuff for her from syrup and baking soda and started giving to her in Sept.. She just got a call from her Dr. a week ago telling her that her cancer (except for one small chest wound, which is healing VERY fast) is GONE!!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Missed excuse my french but that is #&&@#$$ amazing! Yes ive read about the baking soda cure. Can you pm me what youve made up for her. My friend has c right now and although shes going down the chemo route id love to give her something to think about.. She has two little kids.... im soo pleased re your mum. Go you! I know soo many people who have died from this. It breaks my $$/@$$ heart.

(16-01-2014, 07:19 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-01-2014, 07:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Missed excuse my french but that is #&&@#$$ amazing! Yes ive read about the baking soda cure. Can you pm me what youve made up for her. My friend has c right now and although shes going down the chemo route id love to give her something to think about.. She has two little kids.... im soo pleased re your mum. Go you! I know soo many people who have died from this. It breaks my $$/@$$ heart.

Breaks mine, too!! I keep hearing about little bald kids that are hoping to have their "dying wish" granted because they've got cancer, and I yell, "SO CURE THEM!!!! WHAT THE FUCK????" NO!! We'd be MUCH better off if they died!! HOW SICK!!!!!!
It's been a while since I made it, but it's something like 3 to 6. I'll have to figure it out again and let ya know. PM me to remind me to tell you tomorrow. I HOPE your friend will last a lot longer than that. 100% pure maple syrup and baking soda with no aluminum in it!! Tell her get off the chemo!!!! Chances are, it's GOING to kill her!! Probably not now, but with 5 years. Mom refused chemo and let them give her one radiation treatment and it gave her a huge VERY sore red mark on her chest (about 5 to 7 inches around, the size of a 45 rpm.) that looked like she'd been badly burned, so she never took another one!! I REALLY wish she hadn't taken THAT!!!!

By the way, I hope your friend gets cured!! It shouldn't take more than a few months, at the most!

I would love to know what you gave her too Missed Miss! You can just write it here, I'm sure everyone would love to know. That is amazing!

(16-01-2014, 07:31 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  By the way, I hope your friend gets cured!! It shouldn't take more than a few months, at the most!

Thanks missed. If you dont post it up here il pm you tomorrow for it. Yeh a woman just recently took her son and literally ran away with him to try and stop the medical community from giving him chemo. She was hunted down ferociously until they found her then forced chemo on the child. Whos to say what the right path was for that child. But the lengths went to hunt her down just to force treatment on that child... there's no words Sad ..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon