Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would BO help me?

Hi,
I am 19 and was just recently diagnosed with PCOS. I've known I've had it since I was about 14, but none of my doctors ever believed me. My breasts were a large C when i was 12-14, but have gotten smaller and smaller. I'm somewhere around a B right now(not really sure exactly) I'm 5'11 and weigh about 260. I used to be 300 but have lost a lot of weight since starting medication for PCOS. I take 100mg of Spironolactone and Apri birth control.
My breasts are not very round, they're almost tubular and the left one is about a half cup size larger than the right. I can't get any cleavage, even with great push up bras because my breasts are very far apart and kind of hang to the sides and sag a lot. They look more like man boobs would(assuming that's because of the PCOS)
I actually just found this website today and have looked up some stuff on BO and was wondering if that would be an option for me. If not, what would be a good option?
I have noticed a tiny bit of growth since starting the Sprionolactone. I've been on it for 3 months and just recently got upped from 50mg to 100mg.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon