Estrogen makes you smarter!

Wink 

Ha!,

This is what women have been saying all along! Rolleyes

http://www.livescience.com/11194-estroge...-chat.html

http://jezebel.com/5693426/estrogen-makes-you-smart

http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/s...arter.html

My wife let's me know that daily!

damn! have you ever noticed all the really smart people are named deepak. they're either growing dendrites in your brain or writing books on how to live forever. thanks, but first, i'll change my name to deepak, wait about 6mnths and take an IQ test, see if that kicks me up a few notches. but seriously, ..i see that all 3 articles are from nov, '10. i'd love to see an update, i've got a neighbor who's losing her mind. really, it's sad. i don't like her, she's a very mean person but i hate to be a witness to her slow, slow demise. i did think the aromatase mention was kinda funny.

while i was reading, i thought, how fascinating that deepak's found a way to increase the estrogen receptor sites in the brain ...if that's indeed what they said. you probably know where i'm going with that thought. that's not unreasonable, is it? i'm convinced it's not just more fat i need in my breasts but all the internal mammary structures need to grow. i don't know if i need more e receptor sites or what the governing messenger protein would be to give this instruction, but, if anyone can find out, it's probably gonna be one of the deepaks.

as a kid, i always heard adults say this about girls and boys ..that school-age girls had earlier growth spurts and would grow taller than their contemporary boy mates and that they where smarter in school. i always heard that about girls and i always knew it was true.

Maybe in some ways, but they can't seem to garner enough common sense to leave a guy that abuses them as soon as it starts!! :-/ Sad

Quote:Maybe in some ways, but they can't seem to garner enough common sense to leave a guy that abuses them as soon as it starts!! :-/ Sad
Well, different people have different reasons. Guys stick around for abuse too; it isn't gender specific.

(19-01-2014, 06:23 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:Maybe in some ways, but they can't seem to garner enough common sense to leave a guy that abuses them as soon as it starts!! :-/ Sad
Well, different people have different reasons. Guys stick around for abuse too; it isn't gender specific.
I know, but it's VERY one-sided!! I've met DOZENS of women in the past 30 years that are abused, but I doubt I could use all the fingers on one hand to count how many abused guys I've ever met!!

Quote:I know, but it's VERY one-sided!! I've met DOZENS of women in the past 30 years that are abused, but I doubt I could use all the fingers on one hand to count how many abused guys I've ever met!!
Guys are usually less likely to admit it or be believed because of how society works. I've heard the numbers are surprisingly similar, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon