Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Female Deer Massage Thread

(19-03-2015, 05:21 PM)BtoDD Wrote:  i started doing this massage in january 2015 (somewhere towards the end of it) and i went from a 32b (32a or 10a if you're american or australian) to a 32d (32c or 10c for america and australa)

Whoa! That's an incredible result in 2+ months. Were you doing anything else, like herbs or other supplements, or hypnosis?

Xo, Soli

Blue Colleen,

I feel I can reply with some real results from massage (unfortunately I don't have pictures though.)

About a year ago, I started doing some basic breast massages, specifically the ones from the e-book from Jenny Bolton. I also have done the female deer massage, however, I do not sit down.

Just for specifics, I am a 34b, and my right breast is not as developed as the left one; they do look asymmetrical.

I did not think that massage would work, but...it has made the asymmetrical breast look ALMOST as good as the other one. The shape and fullness have really grown/come out...

I was extremely skeptical of massage however I can honestly say it has truly made my right breast grow. I only massaged in the shower with soap. I do 100 "rotations" once a day. Also, I do Chiyomilk's fat brushing, but only from the waist/stomach upwards towards the breasts. I do not do her other fat brushing techniques in which you take the fat from the back and arms.

Also, I do take evening primrose, 1 tb of groundflaxseed, alfalfa tablets and fish oil twice a week. Also, I rub progesterone cream on my breasts during the 12th to 26th day of my cycle, and, I take a supplement meant for pms symtoms, called premcal. It is a mixture of calcium, vitamin d and something else? Can't remember but it is a vitamin I think. I will say that the premcal tablets and the progesterone cream has 90% taken away my pms symptoms. I don't have cramps anymore, or hot flashes, or terrible mood swings, and I don't want to eat everything in sight nor do I feel like murdering someone for a week during the month.

Hope this helps.

Bottom line is, I am a believer in massage.

It is noteworthy that only massage has made the right breast grow, NOT the herbs. But perhaps they are working in conjunction with the other, I don't know.

The Female Deer Massage is only part of shiatsu massage. One girl said to me , that with shiatsu massage she made her breast bigger for 1,5 size for month. And result wasn't disappeared after some time. but I losed contact with this girl. I can't find the video with this massage. I fined onlt picture. Maybe some of you have video with this massage?

[Image: 425afb44933d.jpg]
[Image: 0aef41551281.jpg]
Question 

Hi everyone! Can I just do this massage once daily? I want to do it before sleeping. Thanks!

Well i'm a bit confused right now. I've always done chi massage, sightly grabing my breasts with the palm of my hand and making them rotate in a circular inward movement. Just found yesterday about deer massage reading a post from AquaA. And reaserching, most of the sites claim that for breast growth you should make an outward movement, and never grabing the breasts just skiming the surface. In some places they also say that inward movement it's to decrease the breast size. And that you should not press or touch the nipples while you massage or it can block the process.

In many others massage techniques they claim that you should slightly pressure your breasts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSd0dpwixvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DmvVJ16w4

In this video about TAO breast massage the lady goes a little bit far than only massagin in an outward circular movement. She says that we should start with an outward movement and then inward movement massage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anl3qpbHqGA

Would be great to hear about girls with lumpy breasts experience. I have lumpy breasts and i do the chi massage rotating inwards, but also some fat brushing, and some different massage techniques. And my lumpy breast always feels like sore and next to my armpitt too. And i know i'm not massaging to hard.

Some places say that massage, as it helps circulation, would also help lumps to disappear, but i guess mines are more prominent.

There was a similar discussion in another thread. I think it was about massage and fertility. I posted there that after some research I did and not being impressed with the results from massaging the breast "inwards," I decided that it was worth it to try massaging "outwards (away from the middle, if you will)) and I am more impressed with that so far. It seemed to increase fullness and get rid of lumpiness. My breasts are smoother and I think that I am making more progress. I wish I had not done the other massage for so lon, actually. I do think that it might work fairly well for younger people, however, because any kind of massage for those under 21 (since they migh't be better off avoiding herbs and certain things) seems to produce quick results. I made a nice oil for my sister when she was 19 and with massage, she quickly produced results. Someone shoulda told me 15 years ago! :}

Well, i'm gonna try for some time just rotating outwards, and just skiming the surface and see how my breasts look and how my lumps feel. The lady in one of the videos that I've posted about tao massage says to do both ways, first outwards to disperse and then inwards to condense. Whatever that means. While other lady says to increase, outwards.

GodnessInBloom has posted this:

"The book is: "Taoist Bedroom Secrets", the author il Chian Zettnersan.

The book explains that the massage is performed in both directions:

It starts towards the inside, and it has a tonic action and is able to increase the breast, then it makes to the outside and tightens, dissolves, and can decrease the breast.

Therefore, for breast enlargement is right massaging inwards."

I wasn't able to find any ebook of that book that GodnessInBloom refered "Taoist Bedroom Secrets", but found this one:
https://archive.org/stream/TaoistSex/Man...xualEnergy

In the book it's not refered that massage is especific for breast growth but it says:

"C. Massaging breasts will raise the Organs and Glands’ Chi.
When you massage the breasts or the clitoris, be aware of the Chi energy that is activated as you stimulate the many nerves they contain. The nerves are connected to all the major organs and glands of the body beginning at the top of the crown with the pineal gland. From this point you will begin to feel the stimulation of all the glands and organs as the sensation descends and flows throughout your body Use your mind to guide the glands’ and organs’ Chi to flow to the breasts, blending their energies to produce the best possible glands’ and organs’ Chi. This special blending of organs’ and glands’ Chi can have a very powerful creative and healing effect."

Massage is always refered with an outward movement:

"(1) Place the tongue on the roof of the mouth.
(2) Maintaining constant contact with the skin, very lightly massage your breasts using the second, middle and fourth fingertips of both hands. Moving your right hand clockwise and your left hand counterclockwise, gently press the breasts against the rib cage, proceeding very slowly down to the area of the xyphoid process under the base of the sternum. Bring your awareness there.
(4) Continue to massage your breasts with your fingertips barely touching the skin and gently rotating. Massage them very slowly in an outward, circular motion (right hand clockwise, left hand counterclockwise). Bring your awareness there."

Activating glands

iv been doing these exercises that have helped me for breast grow plus iv lost a few pounds along the way
the best exercise i recommend doing is burpees very effective but also tiring
i also recommend this site that has all sorts of exercises to help you out along the way how to make you boobs grow

I've been doing the chi / deer massage, and did Chiyomilk's technique, 360 times per day for the past 3 days morning / night or afternoon / night (if I get up late during work days).

This may be a placebo effect but I feel less saggy already. I've lost a lot of weight and the main thing I'd like to do is reduce sagginess. I'm very hopeful and feel 'tingles'. Hopefully, 'puberty' continues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon