Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does anyone else feel like they cant get them big enough?

I don't know what it is I read more on the measure tape but they hardly ever look big to me i can fill a 32gg but to me they don't look or anyway feel how I expect that size to be.
Its frustrating I have way over a 40in chest which on most women is too big but for me is average proportion with my body I'm not even a that big only 5ft5 and waist 28 too much Christmas food I do have wideish shoulders and hip but not unusual or is it the shape of my breast I have less tissue high.
Does anyone else get this am I imagining this?
I'm thinking of focusing more in loosing weight to get my body smaller maybe then they will look bigger if I try to keep the size with nooglebrrry and no.

I don't think too many of us can speak from your perspective yet because we're not considered big! Once I get up there I will let you know. Wink All I know is that my original goal was a 34C. I thought that would probably be impossible. I have now reached that goal and am now wanting DD's! For me too, 34C is not as big as I thought it would be.

Bonita goddess,

Your so funny, your breast growth is in a different category, or a zip code unto themselves!. Big Grin Yours is a nice problem to have, I get what your saying tho!, your expectations below don't match with the above.

Your fans still adore you! Wink

L.A.

(17-01-2014, 05:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know what it is I read more on the measure tape but they hardly ever look big to me i can fill a 32gg but to me they don't look or anyway feel how I expect that size to be.
Its frustrating I have way over a 40in chest which on most women is too big but for me is average proportion with my body I'm not even a that big only 5ft5 and waist 28 too much Christmas food I do have wideish shoulders and hip but not unusual or is it the shape of my breast I have less tissue high.
I'm thinking of focusing more in loosing weight to get my body smaller maybe then they will look bigger if I try to keep the size with nooglebrrry and no.

TBH, its the way you are built. Soma types will look proportionately different from one another. Narrow shoulders, broad shoulders, etc.

You have to remember, you will look diff to that skinny gal with narrow shoulders,chest/ribcage area with large breasts.

I am built broader as well. I have learned its breast hip waist ratio more than anything when I fasted. Believe it or not, I preferred myself with smaller breasts © if it meant i had a much smaller waist and hips when I saw how much more hourglass I looked. It was because my waist was tiny-er

I saw a beautiful hourglass wanting to come out. I just merely saw the potential, in reach but not thereSad

I truly believe your issue is compensating for an area that needs work, its not your breasts. They are big enough! They are so large, they might even be a turn off to some men.

Mine is most def my pot belly and flabby waist/under bust.

We can't change our soma types but they can def become better sculpted.

You need to find yours. Maybe you are searching for some self identifying perfection? You've reached the heights, it was so easy, now what? It could be your perspective on it all and you are just nitpicking now.

@jen,

I can see that your breasts stick to your upper chest as well. Its really a good thing, it just means more cleave.
So even though the volume is there, it is radially spread all over the upper chest and broadly.so it may not look as large in size compared to the narrower builds.

I think you too will prob want them larger than a DD. Its common with our soma types. Just a lil more...

(17-01-2014, 05:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  does anyone else feel like they cant get them big enough?
me. me all over.

(17-01-2014, 05:57 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know what it is I read more on the measure tape but they hardly ever look big to me i can fill a 32gg but to me they don't look or anyway feel how I expect that size to be.

Honestly I think this can be compared to a woman who starts off with a little perfume... she uses one spritz for a while, until she gets used to it and since she is used to it, she cannot recognize the smell any longer. So she puts two spritz. She smells that for some time and then... you guessed it, her nose adjusts to it and she cannot smell it anymore. She then puts three spritz. So on, and so forth, until people can smell her all the way down the hall while she still cannot smell her own perfume.

I could go on, but I think the metaphor says enough Tongue

(18-01-2014, 06:56 AM)timarie Wrote:  

Honestly I think this can be compared to a woman who starts off with a little perfume... she uses one spritz for a while, until she gets used to it and since she is used to it, she cannot recognize the smell any longer. So she puts two spritz. She smells that for some time and then... you guessed it, her nose adjusts to it and she cannot smell it anymore. She then puts three spritz. So on, and so forth, until people can smell her all the way down the hall while she still cannot smell her own perfume.

I could go on, but I think the metaphor says enough Tongue

Yes thank you timarie I think this describes it well because I know they have grown a lot and after they first grew to 40 I thought they looked huge now they are even bigger they look normal to me so its just because I'm used to seeing them everyday they are average because i am used to seeing them on me.

(17-01-2014, 06:51 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Bonita goddess,

Your so funny, your breast growth is in a different category, or a zip code unto themselves!. Big Grin Yours is a nice problem to have, I get what your saying tho!, your expectations below don't match with the above.

Your fans still adore you! Wink

L.A.

Thanks everyone made me feel better because Its not just me...
@tibetian yes i think I have good potential for a little waist as even this big there's good definition there maybe I will aim for that I think I would like to try fasting not just for weihtloss but to cleanse my body since I recently quit smoking and for mental clarity too do you know where I can find more info on it?
@jen I think our breasts are similar in shape so like Tibetan said it could be the top tissue is spread wider I don't know you inspired me to start up noogling again though great results.

PLEASE in the name of all the flat girls out there how do you get your boobs to grow. I'm new to this forum and still trying to figure everything out.

I only wanted to be a 32C and now that I am there (pretty much) I want them to be a D or DD. I think I 32C would have looked huge back when I was a 32A/B (I put my old bra on this morning and it was obviously too small, even a padded one I bought before I started noogling needs the padding removed to fit), but now that I have grown it doesn't look so big. Plus I am wide set/ splayed so I still have no cleavage which I expected to have. So I am not done growing yet. I don't really want to be bigger than a DD because it will be too hard to find bras and I have back problems already so my body wouldn't be able to cope with really big breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon