Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do your breasts touch the side of your domes?

Just wondering.... I'm kind of changing my view on pumping.... and how the negative pressure acts on breasts... from my experience alone it seems that domes that are too narrow even though they are long enough to hold your entire breasts, aren't working they way they should... When your breasts is pulled into the dome. from the base of your chest to where the breast stops touching the dome... is actually in compression. only the end what is not touching the dome is being acted on by the vacuum pressure.... The rest was just pulled in for the ride and the vacuum isn't effecting it at all... or doing harm by compressing it into the base of the dome?

I drew a schematic which I'll add.... really thinking that more rounder domes would work better....

My breasts don't really touch the sides of my domes. I use a Noogleberry small cup. A small portion of the breast will press against the sides once I get pretty close to the end of the dome, though. I kind of figured it was unavoidable as you get close to filling the entire dome...

My breasts totally touch the sides of my M Bosom Beauty domes, 360 degrees. I can tell that the side compression is preventing swelling there. Just waiting for my XL domes to arrive... this time I got the cushioned ones because the uncushioned ones are too big and I can't get a seal!

(19-01-2014, 09:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  Just wondering.... I'm kind of changing my view on pumping.... and how the negative pressure acts on breasts... from my experience alone it seems that domes that are too narrow even though they are long enough to hold your entire breasts, aren't working they way they should... When your breasts is pulled into the dome. from the base of your chest to where the breast stops touching the dome... is actually in compression. only the end what is not touching the dome is being acted on by the vacuum pressure.... The rest was just pulled in for the ride and the vacuum isn't effecting it at all... or doing harm by compressing it into the base of the dome?

I drew a schematic which I'll add.... really thinking that more rounder domes would work better....

I've been wondering the same thing the past few weeks. I wish they had a M dome with just a slightly larger diameter. The Ls are too large to fit on my ribcage, but the Ms seem to be too small. Wearing the Ms I do wonder if I'm just pulling them out / narrowing them rather than growing them?

They either need to make a greater variety of dome sizes or make a larger dome that has attachable gasket rings that reduce the opening size..... that way you could just change rings as you grow.... I redesigned one of my DIY domes along those line and it is working amazingly well....

Yeah it's difficult because I just about fill the medium domes but the CLs are so big I have to pump really hard just to get one to stay on. I use the M's if I am really busy and only use the twice a week because it is so time consuming and I get dots really easily.

(23-01-2014, 01:52 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  Yeah it's difficult because I just about fill the medium domes but the CLs are so big I have to pump really hard just to get one to stay on. I use the M's if I am really busy and only use the twice a week because it is so time consuming and I get dots really easily.

I'm not even sure they sent me the correct size with the CLs - they are absolutely massive compared to the regular Ls. So, I've put those away for now. I've been doing the same as you with the regular Ls. When I'm busy I use the Ms, when I have the time I try my best to get the Ls to stay on. I wish I had Karren's brain to figure out how to get these things to work for my body!

I'm taking a break this week because of drs appts next week - lots of lying topless under a bright light and I don't want to get any awkward questions Blush

(24-01-2014, 06:43 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  I'm taking a break this week because of drs appts next week - lots of lying topless under a bright light and I don't want to get any awkward questions Blush

I have a Dr appointment the end off next month and figured I need to take 2 weeks off before so she wouldn't be asking any awkward questions! lol

Karren I think you're on to something. When I was buying my Noogleberry and reading about the different sizes, I saw for the Large that the width of the actual dome was only 13 centimeters.

In the past when I have measured my boobs, I measure from where the fat starts and measuring across each boob (over the nipple) I normally get about 18 - 20 centimeters each. Trying to push the measuring tape as flat as I could, the width of my smaller boob was still over 13 centimeters even though I am a small B cup I ended up with the XL domes. I wonder if I have a big ribcage because my bust is 37 inches, and my boobs look so small and wide apart. Anyway, the XL domes are 14 centimeters wide and from testing with something of a similar size I think they should be right.

What you're saying though, that the boob shouldn't touch the sides all the way down, I agree, that's making them conical in a way? You want suction all the way to the edges of the breast pulling outwards.. I guess I will see how it goes when mine arrive!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon