Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do your breasts touch the side of your domes?

Domes should almost be fish bowel shaped..... with the opening sized to fit the base of the breast.... that way the negative air pressure pulls outward over the entire breast surface area.... not just the front.... so far no one has come up with that design......

(19-01-2014, 09:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  Do your breasts touch the side of your domes?

Yes, mine do. Not much but a little bit, that's why I bought larger cups for my breast pump in China today. Finally found the size LARGE. The ones I have are medium size and they measure only 106 x 102 mm. The large ones measure: 120 x 135 mm. L cups Wink

The problem I have with larger domes... large enough to not touch the sides... is they don't fit on my chest and the seem to cause skin around my breasts to grow......

Hi Karren, could you please explain what do you mean by "skin around my breasts to grow!!". I too 'm having large domes Sad

(31-01-2014, 10:52 AM)cms Wrote:  Hi Karren, could you please explain what do you mean by "skin around my breasts to grow!!". I too 'm having large domes Sad

When I was using larger domes and I placed them under my breast.... it covered a lot of non-breast area above my breast... and over a few months time I noticed that that area was starting to expand... grow.... so I switched to smaller domes that better fit my breasts.... if the theory is corrects.... everything under the dome is effected by the negative pressure and will grow... doesn't matter if its breast tissue or not.....

(31-01-2014, 03:40 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 10:52 AM)cms Wrote:  Hi Karren, could you please explain what do you mean by "skin around my breasts to grow!!". I too 'm having large domes Sad

When I was using larger domes and I placed them under my breast.... it covered a lot of non-breast area above my breast... and over a few months time I noticed that that area was starting to expand... grow.... so I switched to smaller domes that better fit my breasts.... if the theory is corrects.... everything under the dome is effected by the negative pressure and will grow... doesn't matter if its breast tissue or not.....

I agree with Karren. I've been using the same small domes for 4 months and yet my breasts are still in training mode but I prefer a slow process to sustain the permanent growth. What I did was I place both of the dome close together from the center of my chest without a gap, so when I pump, it starts pulling my surrounding skin up and firm nicely the size inside. The more extra stretching skin, I think it is tougher for the inside swelling area to growth (fill up), the underneath breast area (fat, ducts, lobules). I have been thinking of a new approach. I'd wear for 6 hrs, taking a break once the breasts fill up the cup max too long (feeling a muscle sore on wearing them too long). Put back in again couple hours later, sorta like how men work on their biceps & chests area (rest, repeat) to see if it would give an extra boost on the growth or not...

BTW, I am surprised to hear many here keep saying they change the dome cup size rather quick- within a month or not... Huh
-V

Hi Karren,

I just started noogling with small cups, and emailed Lucy since I was concerned that the base of my breasts were outside the domes, thinking I need medium cups instead. My right breast is maybe 3/4A, left 1/2A, wide apart breasts. She replied that as long as the breast tissue outside the domes got sucked in when pumping, that is the right size for me. This does happen, but doing so, my breasts are pressed against the inside of the domes for the first 3rd of the dome. I only expand slightly more than 1/3 of the dome towards the tip of the domes. So, I've also been concerned, but per Lucy this should be ok. I'm a newbie so obviously can't help with any personal experiences, but thought you might be interested in Lucy's response.

Can anyone tell me the diameter of the base of the medium cups, both normal and contoured?

Thanks everyone, and Happy Growing ladies!

From what I have read the Medium domes have a base diameter of 11 cm.... or about. 4.3 inches accross..... Don't know the contoured but I thought they were the same just shaped more like a breast?

As far a what Lucy said... sure if you can get your breast into any dome they will technically work.... but how week.... in my mind the more skin exposed freely to the negative air pressure the more swelling g the better it will work... or the shorter the time it takes to get to your goal....

Hello All,

I am new to this and trying to gauge where to start with NB cups. My breasts are small 34B-C, I don't have a full C cup, but a lot of size Left to Right. My goal when I get NB is to get fuller breasts, but also growth on the "top boob" & cleavage.

Does it sound like maybe I should size up? I read the previous comment about growth of non-breast tissue. So maybe if I get a bigger size, it will capture my entire width L-R and I can get some of my upper breast region into it too?

It's a shame these cups don't come in as many shapes as breasts! I posted pictures of my breasts recently in the photo section, in case that helps makes this make more sense!

I agree! Do you see those watermelons they grow in to square boxes!!! They mold the shape of the fruit square! We can grow are breasts into the shape of those domes. Mine always touch the sides of the domes and I'm petite and broad wearing L domes.
I almost reach the ends. This is why I never went smaller domes. I just have so much room to cover.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon