Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do your breasts touch the side of your domes?

(27-03-2014, 12:51 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I agree! Do you see those watermelons they grow in to square boxes!!! They mold the shape of the fruit square! We can grow are breasts into the shape of those domes. Mine always touch the sides of the domes and I'm petite and broad wearing L domes.
I almost reach the ends. This is why I never went smaller domes. I just have so much room to cover.

The watermelon analogy is too funny! but oh so true!

I was going to start a thread about this but I see that you've already posted one Karren! Blush

The sides of my breasts do kind of touch the sides of my domes, moreso when pumping. Now I'm worried that this could hinder growth?! Thing is I'm already using the Large domes (which are quite...LARGE lol), so going for XL when I'm barely an A cup seems a little weird. I guess, I'll give it some more time and see...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon