Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much can someone hope to gain in cup size starting from B

My girl has b cup size and wants breast surgery how big can they get naturally from doing this. Like D or something i personally like her boobs but she want surgery . How much can expect to gain if she does it naturally and without the children noise that creates breast milk.

If she's too lazy to do it naturally, she probably can't hope to gain anything. =/ Otherwise, it varies from person to person and depends on how much work/money/effort/research you're willing to put in.

(20-01-2014, 01:05 AM)lclutchl Wrote:  My girl has b cup size and wants breast surgery how big can they get naturally from doing this. Like D or something i personally like her boobs but she want surgery but is too lazy to do it naturally. How much can expect to gain if she does it naturally and without the children noise that creates breast milk.

That is so sweet of you to hope for her to take the safer, natural route! But I second prettylily that, if she is too lazy, she certainly won't get anything. It takes years sometimes and definitely patience and persistence. With that said, you can present to her this option, but you can't make anyone do what they don't want to do Dodgy Sorry.

You can, however, present all the negatives to going with surgery (as there are many), and to keep the breasts at less of a risk of serious infection with implants, you will need to have a boob job once every so often just to clean the implants. There are so many negatives to have breast surgery I don't even really know where to start. Maybe you can look it all up and present it to her. Laziness is often just a product of lack of a reason to be motivated. If she wants boobs, and she likes her health, being presented with the real dangers of breast augmentation SHOULD motivate her to try NBE. I say give that a shot.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon