Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

interested in buying a Noogleberry

(22-01-2014, 09:23 AM)demure88 Wrote:  With the Noogleberry, can you leave it on and automatically pumps for you or do you need to pump it by hand?

For $100 you get two domes... some hose and a hand pump.... automatic like the Brava costs upwards of 10 times that..

Seriously join the Noogleberry forum. They provide a discount for forum members if you order directly from the site.

They ship in discreet packaging so no one will know what is delivered.

I paid roughly over $65 Canadian for the medium set, shipping included.
I'm a 32b, but the medium domes aren't quite big enough for me, so Lucy graciously discounted the large dome for me (as I'd already used the product and couldn't exchange). I hadn't even given her my measurements, just a picture so she could suggest my proper size.

My advice is to go directly through Noogleberry. Lucy is great, and the discount is great. Plus on the forum you get access to many tips and tricks from experienced Nooglers. You also are able to then view all the wonderful progress pictures those ladies (and gents) post. It's encouraging.

Good luck with the NB!

I just ordered my pump directly from the noogleberry site for about 50 bucks. Took almost 2 weeks but have heard that it can take up to a month to receive it. I'm a 34a and I have a medium. I guess you can use the nb site to determine which size would be best for you. They have recommended sizes under their products but I would say go for a medium or a large.....I massage, then pump for about an hour...My swelling doesn't last long but I can definitely feel the difference....I've only been pumping for a couple days thoWink (just got it lol)

I ended up buying mine direct from noogleberry,

After examining all the cup guides...I thought I would be a medium. I have pretty darn small boobs Wink

Ended up emailing Lucie at noogleberry all my measurements including the rough diameter of my breasts...and she recommended large. She was spot on too.

So, if in doubt, I'd email Lucie Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon