Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

Here is a comparison from 3 years back to now. Yes, I am still noogling. That will always be very important to my growth. I am adding more healthy fats to my diet which I feel is essential to breast fat and worked on gaining a little more weight. It is my left breast that is smallest so I noogle that the most but I do noogle the right a little.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-05-2018, 04:20 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(06-05-2018, 12:52 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here is a shot from today. A brand new perspective to see that I still have such a long way to go to truly be big. I am a 34C or D depending on the bra and have gained an inch since I last measured about two years ago. That is all very exciting considering I started off in a large A or B cup. I still want to be about twice the size that I am but keep my waist and hip measurements the same.  Is that too much to ask? Tongue

I am noticing that American bras vs. Asian bras have very different sizing.  So in an Asian bra I may be a DD but that same cup/band size in America may be a C.  Right now I have a 28" waist and 34.5" bust.  My bust measurement kept fluctuating over the years but it usually got no higher than 33" and definitely never a 34" so I am thrilled to see how much I went up!

Hey JenniferLove Smile

Lovely picture! gosh you are such an inspiration. 

I was wanting to hear your thoughts on noogling and a sporty lifestyle? I am really into stuff like mountain biking(with the bicycle not motorbike), rock climbing and cycling. I really want to do these activities for longer and improve. 

I started noogling this year, have done 200 hours so far. My boobie goals are to go from 32A to 32C/D(ideally D Big Grin ). Do you think I can have both things at the same time? Big boobs and the sporty life I wish. 

Rock climbing and mountain biking require strength, so I would be building some muscle and strength over time. Cycling is a cardio activity. I have heard of women going down a couple of cup sizes  or losing gains from noogling if they are physically very active. So I understand the link, boobs are mainly fat after all.

I was thinking that maybe eating enough and consuming more fats than usual into my diet might combat the loss? 
What do you think? Cos it would suck that I work hard on my boobs for the next few years and then lose it immediately after  a few months because of my active life Sad

I think you should be fine so long as you include a lot of healthy fats and enough calories to keep weight on. Upper body strength actually helps breasts appear to be larger by growing the muscle beneath as I’m sure you know. I actually have been doing some slight upper body training to grow muscle definition up there .

sweetbee,

Because cheaters will be cheaters...some men (and women) are just not capable of monogamous relationships and will find one excuse or another to cheat on their partners; then will cheat on their next partner after that because they lack self control. Men cheat with less attractive women all the time or any woman that's willing just for the "thrill." It's not about our bodies or our actual worth, it's about us valuing ourselves so we don't attract or fall for predatory or womanizing males. Anywho, you learn to spot them quick after a rocky relationship like this. A man like that will cheat on every woman he dates; he could be married to a supermodel and still cheat on her because it's a personality type; he is just hungry for contant attention, affection, and confirmation of his manhood. lol When it comes to cheating, it's not you it's him; self respecting people don't cheat period when they're in a committed monogamous relationship. People can change; but not often, always best to let them go, lock the door, and throw away the key. Always someone out there who can treat us better. ^ ^

(06-05-2018, 08:32 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(06-05-2018, 12:52 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Here is a shot from today. A brand new perspective to see that I still have such a long way to go to truly be big. I am a 34C or D depending on the bra and have gained an inch since I last measured about two years ago. That is all very exciting considering I started off in a large A or B cup. I still want to be about twice the size that I am but keep my waist and hip measurements the same.  Is that too much to ask? Tongue

I am noticing that American bras vs. Asian bras have very different sizing.  So in an Asian bra I may be a DD but that same cup/band size in America may be a C.  Right now I have a 28" waist and 34.5" bust.  My bust measurement kept fluctuating over the years but it usually got no higher than 33" and definitely never a 34" so I am thrilled to see how much I went up!

Hey JenniferLove Smile

I was wanting to hear your thoughts on noogling and a sporty lifestyle? I am really into stuff like mountain biking(with the bicycle not motorbike), rock climbing and cycling. I really want to do these activities for longer and improve. 

I started noogling this year, have done 200 hours so far. My boobie goals are to go from 32A to 32C/D(ideally D Big Grin ). Do you think I can have both things at the same time? Big boobs and the sporty life I wish. 

Rock climbing and mountain biking require strength, so I would be building some muscle and strength over time. Cycling is a cardio activity. I have heard of women going down a couple of cup sizes  or losing gains from noogling if they are physically very active. So I understand the link, boobs are mainly fat after all.

I was thinking that maybe eating enough and consuming more fats than usual into my diet might combat the loss? 
What do you think? Cos it would suck that I work hard on my boobs for the next few years and then lose it immediately after  a few months because of my active life Sad

I think you should be fine so long as you include a lot of healthy fats and enough calories to keep weight on. Upper body strength actually helps breasts appear to be larger by growing  the muscle beneath as I’m sure you know.  I actually have been doing some slight upper body training to grow muscle definition up there .
Thank you so much for the reply Smile really appreciate it your input.

Oh yeah about your goals "I still want to be about twice the size that I am", NB has got extra large and extra extra large too. So maybe upgrading the cups might help.

(07-05-2018, 10:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(06-05-2018, 08:32 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Hey JenniferLove Smile

I think you should be fine so long as you include a lot of healthy fats and enough calories to keep weight on. Upper body strength actually helps breasts appear to be larger by growing  the muscle beneath as I’m sure you know.  I actually have been doing some slight upper body training to grow muscle definition up there .
Thank you so much for the reply Smile really appreciate it your input.

Oh yeah about your goals "I still want to be about twice the size that I am", NB has got extra large and extra extra large too. So maybe upgrading the cups might help.

I am using an XL contoured cup & that's the largest they go!  And larger of a circumference and it won't fit on my tiny torso. :/

I just went back to check my measurements when I first started NBE and they were 30.1" across bust!! WOW!  I did not realize that I had gained over 4 inches.  That's crazy how small I was. I just measured my underbust right now and it is 29".  So yes, I was extremely flat when I first started and am so happy to have rather dramatic results.  Most of the world thinks that growing your bust is a scam.  I am happy to be one of the few, like you all on here, that realizes you CAN grow them!

(09-05-2018, 08:13 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I just went back to check my measurements when I first started NBE and they were 30.1" across bust!! WOW!  I did not realize that I had gained over 4 inches.  That's crazy how small I was. I just measured my underbust right now and it is 29".  So yes, I was extremely flat when I first started and am so happy to have rather dramatic results.  Most of the world thinks that growing your bust is a scam.  I am happy to be one of the few, like you all on here, that realizes you CAN grow them!

That’s great Jen. Four inches is huge! 
How much effort do you put into massaging these days?

(09-05-2018, 08:13 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I just went back to check my measurements when I first started NBE and they were 30.1" across bust!! WOW!  I did not realize that I had gained over 4 inches.  That's crazy how small I was. I just measured my underbust right now and it is 29".  So yes, I was extremely flat when I first started and am so happy to have rather dramatic results.  Most of the world thinks that growing your bust is a scam.  I am happy to be one of the few, like you all on here, that realizes you CAN grow them!

4 inches is an amazing difference!!!! Very happy for you. This is great inspiration for me.  Blush  

(05-05-2018, 05:32 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Yeah no idea how people can be like this...oh yeah about the suction device, Kanzu is cheaper I have heard.

Thank you i will look into it! <3

For those who may not have read my other thread please read here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29099

I am no longer supporting noogleberry as it has caused extreme distress to my veins and terrifying symptoms.  We are weakening some of the most vital veins every time we pump.  Please realize how close this pump is to our neck and heart. I noogled my left breast 95% of the time during my 5 year journey and only did  massage for growing my right.  If you notice, the right breast grew too.  Massage alone CAN grow your breasts.

I don't want anyone else to go through what I am going through and the owner of the noogleberry is taking no responsibility and instead shaming me saying I shouldn't have set my goals so high.

(17-10-2018, 06:59 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  For those who may not have read my other thread please read here: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29099

I am no longer supporting noogleberry as it has caused extreme distress to my veins and terrifying symptoms.  We are weakening some of the most vital veins every time we pump.  Please realize how close this pump is to our neck and heart. I noogled my left breast 95% of the time during my 5 year journey and only did  massage for growing my right.  If you notice, the right breast grew too.  Massage alone CAN grow your breasts.

I don't want anyone else to go through what I am going through and the owner of the noogleberry is taking no responsibility and instead shaming me saying I shouldn't have set my goals so high.
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I totally agree with you that massage 
Can help.  I will pray for you.  You will get better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon