Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

You look really gorgeous! When did you start pumping?

(22-01-2014, 08:15 PM)Karren Wrote:  Wow Jennifer! That is awesome and amazing and so inspirational! I agree on herbs alone.... they did almost nothing for me either and massage and pumping have done everything.... thanks for posting!

I agree, it's all in the massage and noogle. Herbs can do something I'm sure, but boy are they expensive, dangerous (hello, they can cause cancer!) and seem to do squat on their own. I am truly in awe with how much my breasts have grown. They feel fuller and fuller each month. It just keeps going up! Big Grin

(22-01-2014, 09:58 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You look really gorgeous! When did you start pumping?

Thanks! I started pumping March 31, 2013. Nearing a year! I used to be so upset looking at my breasts that I would nearly be driven to tears. Now I feel sexy and confident. It has truly been life-changing!

(22-01-2014, 10:04 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(22-01-2014, 09:58 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  You look really gorgeous! When did you start pumping?

Thanks! I started pumping March 31, 2013. Nearing a year! I used to be so upset looking at my breasts that I would nearly be driven to tears. Now I feel sexy and confident. It has truly been life-changing!

You ARE sexy! Thanks for sharing your story Smile I just ordered noogleberry and I hope I'll be as lucky as you

My god. *booby envy*

You have officially inspired me...and convinced me to save up for a pump!

That's AMAZING progress! Congrats girl!

So, are you at your goal or trying for bigger?

Oh Jennifer,

I could sit and stare at your boobs all day!. Of course they would either call me a pervert or haul my ass away, either way I'd be ok with it. Big Grin

Love and devotion of course!

(22-01-2014, 11:34 PM)Newmomma Wrote:  My god. *booby envy*

You have officially inspired me...and convinced me to save up for a pump!

That's AMAZING progress! Congrats girl!

So, are you at your goal or trying for bigger?

Thanks guys! Newmomma, no, I have not yet met my goal. When compared to my whole body I am still pear shaped. I don't mind a little pear but I am measuring around 33" across my bust and 37" around my hips. I am wearing a 34C right now but hope to try on a 34D soon. My goal is 34DD and then I need to be DONE! Big Grin

*fingers crossed I can meet my goal*

Great thread Jenniferlove!

Thanks for posting.

(22-01-2014, 06:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And lastly 2 current photos of me in clothes. Notice a difference? NBE works! That's all for now.

Woman, those ARE big boobs! LOL... Congrats. Smile

(23-01-2014, 04:02 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(22-01-2014, 06:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  And lastly 2 current photos of me in clothes. Notice a difference? NBE works! That's all for now.

Woman, those ARE big boobs! LOL... Congrats. Smile

Yes, in clothes I can now officially make them look pretty effing big, BUT that is with a semi-padded push-up! That is not all real! That is just a look I am able to achieve now. They are getting up there, but still not big yet, I'd say compared to most people's standards. I will do a body shot later (no bra) to show. I am taking close-up photos of my boobs and that is giving an illusion that they are larger than they are.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon