Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

whey protein vs mass gainer powder?

Okay, so i went to my local supermarket and was looking for some whey protein to make my shakes. While browsing the shelves i saw next to the protein powder something called "mass builder". Just from a quick look i saw it has much higher amounts of protein.
I wanted to see if anyone has an opinion/experience with this stuff. I know i need protein shakes, but i was wondering if i could use this mass builder powder instead of regular old whey protein. In addition to my NBE goals i am trying to gain 10-20lbs. I am at a healthy weight now according to drs, but i feel like im a bit on the thin side. I actually WANT my thighs to touch a little. I was thinking maybe this mass builder is what i need, but i dont wanna look like a female body builder (they market it towards the body building type).

Also, i heard somewhere that your body only absorbs so much protein at one time. Anyone have any more facts on that?

Thanks guys for reading. Sorry to be the newb so full of questions all the time LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon