Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shhhhhh! im growing boobies

Ok, so I'm just curious...is there anyone else keeping their NBE program a secret from a significant other?

I am keeping mum about my decission to start a NBE program 'cause i dont want my boyfriend to find out. He's one of those people who would frown and lecture about loving yourself the way you are, insecurities are unattractive, why waste money, etc etc. I know he SAYS my little barely C boobies are fine with him, but i also know his babymomma has size F gals...so there is no way my little handfuls can be that fun when he used to have all that. He also never knew me back when i had some nice VERY full Ds, so he doesn't understand why i feel like the girls just aren't what they should be. I mean, before weight loss and breastfeeding i was damn near a DD and now i'm just barely big enough to call them Cs. Its a little depressing to me.

Anyway....so, anyone else keeping quiet? What kind excuses do you use to avoid having to explain the whole booby growing thing? When i ordered my BO and supplements I just told him its an all natural approach to help with my hormones and menses LOL that stopped him from asking more questions.

I would love to noogle...but im not creative enough to come up with a good explanation for that! LOL

Well, of course I wish you happiness and health in your mission, but just consider the energy of your secrecy and the reasons and power you give to your reasons for nbe. Dear, read around the forum. People have learned a lot about how much it deconstructs one to pity themselves and self-efface. I would say that success and power can be added to nbe even just because one is happily doing it. The body is an interesting thing. An obsession, as far as I have experienced in myself. But then would one get a car like the ex had, too? Or would one have a baby because the ex had one or get the same nose, through surgery, that the ex had? I know it's not the same, Big Grin. But you know, look good to you and for you first. When you have more space in your mind free from those other concerns that you will probably eventually learn are so not what you thought they were, you'll come up with inspiration, the body will hear positive messages and be excited to grow for you, their Mama! Read around the forum! It's a small world. I met my guy's ex. Woa! She was endowed. And yet even when I was smaller-chested than I am now (I used to be an A/B), I was almost so shy and surprised that I couldn't have my boobs to myself anymore. He's like "Yah, your BOobs!" and I'm sometimes thinking, he's seen them lots of times, right? BOobs are beautiful! Hahaha. Okay. So, I love em. There are lots of great ones on the forum of varied sorts! It's like Boob Heaven. And remember, please, that though there are lots of boobs, butts, noses, arm-chair, tea-cosies in the world to admire, your stuff has a very special place in his life now! That's why y'all are, uhm, together?
Well, variety is the spice of life. So, food for thought.
Well, I wish you the best!

Its not that i want boobs like hers. To be honest, they may be a size F but they are really kinda long and saggy. I just want to restore mine to their former glory, so to speak. Any extra growth past their former full D size would just be a lovely bonus. I like ny boobs. They arent bad looking. A little assymetrical and kinda looking a little deflated, bit their still a nice looking set. They just arent what they used to be lol

Well, I hope it works out good and I wish you more happy, happy, in boobs and life. We all need more happy days! Pshew! Lol.

You can always massage and if he catches you say it's to prevent breast cancer, because it's true studies show massage does that. As far as noogling, is there any time at all you are not around him that you could do it?

As far as your man's ex having big ones, I can relate. My boyfriend's ex (baby's mom also) is a DD or bigger, not sure her size, I just know she's around there. And I'm a 34C like you. I use to be a 32AA a few years ago before NBE. So honestly in my case it could be worse lol. But, I'm way hotter than his ex, face and body wise. He tells me eventhough she's 22 and I'm almost 27 that hers are saggy and gross and mine are nice round and perky. I also have tuberous breasts mind you. I have more of an hourglass figure than she does, better hips and butt, etc. Prettier face, better hair, etc etc. So don't think just because your boobs aren't huge that you are any less than his ex. Also put the shoe on the other foot. If his penis was smaller than what your ex was... would you love him any less? I can guess the answer is no. Then I'm sure he feels the same about you.

So if you are going to do NBE, do it for you honey, not to appease him. Smile

LOL Anastasia, sounds like we have a similar situation. I may lack the huge tatas but i definately have her beat everwhere else. I remind myself that my boobs would probably be as big as hers too if i weighed twice what i do now like she does. And she is built like an apple and for all her weight has no ass. I got a average but nicely shaped rear. And faces...well i could model if i had the gumption, and she looks like a mule. But biggest of all...i've got the better personality LOL.

So yeah, definately not into NBE to try to be like her. I just want my old girls back (or as close to or better than before). Im very into the sensuality and pure womanly-ness (ok so maybe thats not a word lol my brain is tired) of a curvy body. I loved the way i looked and felt when i had my bigger breast. I want that back lol time to reverse some of this weight loss. I lost it when i got sick and at first i was thrilled, but the longer i have stayed this thin the more ive missed my curves. Id love to go from 140lbs (im 5'8" mind you) to around 160-170lbs. This whole journey is for me, and if it happens to delight the man in my life so be it ;-)

Not me! I'm growing tits!! ;-)

(26-01-2014, 09:48 PM)Intrigue414 Wrote:  I know he SAYS my little barely C boobies are fine with him, but i also know his babymomma has size F gals...so there is no way my little handfuls can be that fun when he used to have all that.

Huh Question marks are shooting out of my head because I haven't a clue!! What's a babymomma??? It just makes absolutely NO sense at all to me. His mother is a baby???

Quote:Huh Question marks are shooting out of my head because I haven't a clue!! What's a babymomma??? It just makes absolutely NO sense at all to me. His mother is a baby???

Lol Missed Miss "babymomma" is a slang term for the mother of ones children.
As in "Its the babymomma's turn to have the kids this weekend." Or "Your babymomma is jealous and needs to stay out of our private relationship." LOL......i may have used that last example a few times.... or atleast some variation of that. Rolleyes oh, and the name is usually, but not always, a bit of a negative term.

This started a whole discussion on my thread when I wrote about why I keep it secret so not really wanting to get into my reasons again, but yes, I don't fill my bf in on it. No one's business but mine--and everyone on here. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon