Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sound yummy?

http://www.lollyphile.com/products/breas...-lollipops

(27-01-2014, 03:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  http://www.lollyphile.com/products/breas...-lollipops

They actually look quite delightfull right up to the point I read they are vegan :p

(27-01-2014, 05:41 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-01-2014, 03:10 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  http://www.lollyphile.com/products/breas...-lollipops

They actually look quite delightfull right up to the point I read they are vegan :p

Yeah, I wondered about that! REALLY??? VEGAN breast milk???? So, drinking breast milk makes one a carnivore???? It CERTAINLY doesn't seem to hurt ant other animals!! And, look at how many animals eat other animals! I've yet to see a carnivorous beasty suddenly go vegan!! Two vultures talking: "Hey, Fred, come on over and try some of this coyote! It's YUMMY!!"
"No thanks, Alphonse, I just wouldn't feel right eating something that has eyes! I'll just eat this cactus over here."
And, ya know, those plants you eat are NOT suicides!! Can you see a plant committing suicide? "I can't take it anymore!! I'm gonna jump out of the ground!!"
They ARE alive when they get yanked out of the ground and experiments have shown that they DO feel pain!!
Just sayin'...

(27-01-2014, 07:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Yeah, I wondered about that! REALLY??? VEGAN breast milk???? So, drinking breast milk makes one a carnivore???? It CERTAINLY doesn't seem to hurt ant other animals!! And, look at how many animals eat other animals! I've yet to see a carnivorous beasty suddenly go vegan!! Two vultures talking: "Hey, Fred, come on over and try some of this coyote! It's YUMMY!!"
"No thanks, Alphonse, I just wouldn't feel right eating something that has eyes! I'll just eat this cactus over here."
And, ya know, those plants you eat are NOT suicides!! Can you see a plant committing suicide? "I can't take it anymore!! I'm gonna jump out of the ground!!"
They ARE alive when they get yanked out of the ground and experiments have shown that they DO feel pain!!
Just sayin'...

Sorry but pissing myself laughing over here !!!

Oh. There were some funny mental pictures. I like the name Alphonse for a vulture, too. I know that when plants are loved, sung to, they thrive better. I have also come across plant consciousness laboratory experiments/research. After that, I am more okay with not being vegan/vegetarian. But I am very grateful for nourishment and enjoyment for all the food privileges I enjoy! I give thanks and bless my food. I bless appreciate the people and places from whence it comes!...
Ha! Alphonse!

(27-01-2014, 07:30 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(27-01-2014, 07:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Just sayin'...

Sorry but pissing myself laughing over here !!!
Sorry, didn't mean to make you pee. I only intended to make ya poop a little.

(27-01-2014, 09:23 AM)char Wrote:  Oh. There were some funny mental pictures. I like the name Alphonse for a vulture, too. I know that when plants are loved, sung to, they thrive better. I have also come across plant consciousness laboratory experiments/research. After that, I am more okay with not being vegan/vegetarian. But I am very grateful for nourishment and enjoyment for all the food privileges I enjoy! I give thanks and bless my food. I bless appreciate the people and places from whence it comes!...
Ha! Alphonse!
Thanks, Char! I'm not a vegan, either. In fact, except for corn, potatoes (Hey! THOSE have eyes!!) and baked beans, I'm a meatetarian!! As far as I'm concerned, you should just eat what you eat (unless you're a cannibal) and don't worry about where it came from. It was ALL put here to be eaten. Mom Nature, if left to do her thing, will take care of us all.

Potatoes' eyes! Haa! Slaps knee (mentally cause NBE causes laziness. Smile

(28-01-2014, 06:17 AM)char Wrote:  Potatoes' eyes! Haa! Slaps knee (mentally cause NBE causes laziness. Smile
Wink

ahh omg I want one of these!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon