Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

msm cream and dmso

Hi ladies,

I've been reading about how to take herbs through the skin, and so far my research has turned up using diluted DMSO or a gel or cream.

MSM is supposedly able to do the same thing, but I've also read on here that it may be able to support breast growth. However I've only seen people here taking MSM internally rather than as a cream or liquid, and that they usually add MSM to DMSO to take it through the skin.

I am aware that there are preparations of DMSO + MSM gel but I am not sure if there is enough DMSO in there to carry the herbs I want to add, namely a tincture blend of red clover with several other estrogenic herbs. They are WAY too bitter to take orally or in a drink.

I already have a progesterone source and know that I am balanced now and have no more terrible PMS symptoms, but I may need a little push in the estrogen area to encourage growth.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon