Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped?

Hi guys!

Could it be that my breasts are underdeveloped? The thing is, I actually don't have such a big problem with them, I mean they're small and ofcourse I'd like them to be bigger, but I also have almost no armpit hair and pubic hair never caused a problem for me since there isn't that much to shave anyway haha. I'm just wondering now if that's all a sign that I haven't completely developed everything yet (I'm 19 btw). So I'm hoping any of you can shed some light on this!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yes looks that way the hair though might just be normal for you I don't know what colour or type or hair you have but people with light or finer hair often have less body hair but also everyone is different too how long have you been developing and was there anything you think could have disturbed your puberty like eating disorder being underweight or illness ?
Its great that you have no problem with them they are still nice breasts I think if you wanted to grow them maybe try bovine ovary but i would talk to a doctor if you feel all your body is underdeveloped in case there are problems.

Thanks for your reply! I have dark blond hair but the hair on my arms and legs is very very blond, you can barely see it. So yeah, I think the hair is just me then haha. I never had any problems during my puberty though, but I think they stopped developing at 15/16. I did have a burnout at my 16th, for a year I was very down, you could say depressed. I don't know, maybe that had an effect on it.

If your pubic hair is also very blonde and fine you may still be going through your tanner stages. Everyone starts their puberty at an individual time, this is also true for how long you stay in each stage.
If that is the case then you should have no problem
Your breasts look great btw! they look like they will be of a nice shape when they have fully grown (Jealous!) (:

(29-01-2014, 11:07 AM)LBM Wrote:  Hi guys!

Could it be that my breasts are underdeveloped? The thing is, I actually don't have such a big problem with them, I mean they're small and ofcourse I'd like them to be bigger, but I also have almost no armpit hair and pubic hair never caused a problem for me since there isn't that much to shave anyway haha. I'm just wondering now if that's all a sign that I haven't completely developed everything yet (I'm 19 btw). So I'm hoping any of you can shed some light on this!
Hun, those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I would LOVE to have tits JUST like yours, just a cup size or two bigger! From the side shot, they DO look like you should have more fullness on the under side, but, they are PERFECT, otherwise!!!!!!

(29-01-2014, 11:07 AM)LBM Wrote:  Hi guys!

Kirke girl u look fit . Though ya boobs looks on small side it looks like you haven't gone through your full growth. Make sure u keep a healthy diet . Increase greens veg and dark fruits in ya diet

Thank you all so much for the replies!! I'm just gonna wait it out I think, I guess I'm just a little late haha Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon