Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The law of Attraction

Hi ladies! I've recently discovered something that has really helped me with nbe. I've used it with all sorts of things in the past and not even realised it! It's called the secret, or the law of attraction.
About three years ago i was on the phone to my friend, we were just playing around, asking 'the universe' to give us both the perfect boyfriend. I was so specific! And a couple of months later, he turned up!! We've been together ever since, and he is perfect, a complete match to what i 'asked' for. I didn't think anything of it at the time but about a year and a half later i got into nbe and was asking the universe for a 32C and guess what? I'm a 32C! Well a 30D actually, but im more comfortable in a 32c. So look up the law of attraction for yourself! All it takes is faith and you can have hugggee boobies if that's what you really want Smile
Happy growing!
P.s. Powerful intentions is a really nice site Smile

(29-01-2014, 05:23 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Hi ladies! I've recently discovered something that has really helped me with nbe. I've used it with all sorts of things in the past and not even realised it! It's called the secret, or the law of attraction.
About three years ago i was on the phone to my friend, we were just playing around, asking 'the universe' to give us both the perfect boyfriend. I was so specific! And a couple of months later, he turned up!! We've been together ever since, and he is perfect, a complete match to what i 'asked' for. I didn't think anything of it at the time but about a year and a half later i got into nbe and was asking the universe for a 32C and guess what? I'm a 32C! Well a 30D actually, but im more comfortable in a 32c. So look up the law of attraction for yourself! All it takes is faith and you can have hugggee boobies if that's what you really want Smile
Happy growing!

I believe in law of attraction too. That's how my bf and I found each other. We both had high specifics that we were looking for in a mate and found it to a T in each other. I have always believed in law of attraction and use it with with NBE as well.

I better not look it up.... my wife might get really upset at the outcome! lol

recommended reading for those unfamiliar:
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
and of course
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
I'm sure there are tons more; those are just the first that come to mind. The law of attraction is interesting indeed. I know it's a very real thing, everything around me is proof.

(29-01-2014, 05:23 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Hi ladies! I've recently discovered something that has really helped me with nbe. I've used it with all sorts of things in the past and not even realised it! It's called the secret, or the law of attraction.
Happy growing!

What a lovely post Smile I shall try that! Thanks.

Yes, I wish I had mentioned law of attraction in my thread when I was breaking down my regime because this really is a huge part of it. Figuring out what you want your breasts to look like and fixating on that. Always thinking positive, loving thoughts about the growth that IS and WILL continue to happen. Not giving it an option, but KNOWING it is happening. Changing your cells in positive ways. This works for everything in your life. Positivity is a huge part of it. This is a very mystical thing too in my mind, so not for everyone.

Woot!
I have been using the law of attraction for a few years, as well. It it pretty amazing stuff! Sometimes, I put something out there and forget about it. Then, I get a nice surprise. I would say that Nbe and a life partner were two of the biggest hang-ups in my life. Still working on it, but that stuff works good. If I could just figure out exactly what I want. The thing is, I am fickle. You should see me sweat over a menu in a restaurant. Lol.

http://m.wikihow.com/Use-the-Law-of-Attraction

Il try this as it's such an easy guide!

Thank you for that link, Ella Craig. Marvelous to have reminders. I learn something new every time. I like the cute cartoons, too. That afro looks like mine in a few months, if I think good thoughts? It is getting harder to use headphones, though! Lol.
Anyway, I do especially like where it talks about an awesome alternate universe. I am not sure that has been in the LOA material I have come across. Reminds me of Burt Goldman's Quantum Jumping technique. I am gonna look into that some more!

I haven't actually read any of the books on it, ive only just realised it was like a real thing- I just thought I had magic powers! Blush
It's so inspiring! The thing that really used to bother me about this site was that everybody believed your boob size was fixed by genetics and that could never be changed, but thats just not true! So for those of you who have doubts because all the ladies in your family are flat chested, let them doubts go and you'll see your lovely C, D, DD or even E's appear in no time!
I'm so glad it's working for others too Smile you can use it with everything, I'm going to try to.manifest some adventure in my life, and half the fun is finding out different techniques to get your desires out there. My last one was writing a letter, attaching it to one of those fly away lanterns and watching it float up to the stars Rolleyes Have fun with it and dont be too fixated on the outcome, it will happen.
What sort of things have you all been doing to get your desires out there? Xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon