Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The law of Attraction

Just an update with my loa successes girlies!I have made a beautiful "law of attraction" envelope and i have started writing lists with things that i would like to manifest, placing hem inside and letting the magic take over. Three out of the five things i wrote down have already manifested, and i still cant believe how amazing this thing is.
First on my list was to get into university on an intake i knew was full up. Everytime i rang up, the lady would tell me there was absolutely no chance i would get in on the March intake and that it would likely be the year after. I wasn't too attached to the decision, and just trusted in the universe to sort it out. It worked! I got on the March intake and couldn't be happier Smile
Next, I'd been thinking about getting my dog neutered for a while but didn't have the money to do it. It wasn't a major issue, just something i knew needed doing so I didn't actively ask the universe for it, although I was still keeping up with my feeling positive and all that stuff.I had written on my list that i wanted my dog to calm down. Within about a week a leaflet came through the door for free neutering!And now, a month later he has calmed right down. AMAZING. Again, there wasn't attachment to this request so it manifested really quickly.
Third on my list was of course booby growth. I asked the universe for 1 inch growth that month, and got it!
So i think the key is about not being so attached to the outcome. Lately I've been checking my girls in the mirror far too much and I cant see the growth i know is happening. I've been too busy to do visualisations and haven't had time to change negative beliefs, but yesterday i was given a beautiful diary and the first thing that came to mind was my loa list. It was like the universe was reminding me that i still have a lot more lists to write!
Have any of you managed to manifest non booby things?
Ella, that 100k? Write down all the things you will spend it on, in detail! Imagine having it in your hand/bank account. What will you do with it? Imagine doing those things, vividly. I've just singed up to the prosperity game, it's a good way to practice being abundant Smile google it.
Lots of love, sorry for the essay! Xxxxx

Good update! Glad for the essay!

(21-04-2014, 02:01 PM)Leanime Wrote:  Just an update with my loa successes girlies!I have made a beautiful "law of attraction" envelope and i have started writing lists with things that i would like to manifest, placing hem inside and letting the magic take over. Three out of the five things i wrote down have already manifested, and i still cant believe how amazing this thing is.
First on my list was to get into university on an intake i knew was full up. Everytime i rang up, the lady would tell me there was absolutely no chance i would get in on the March intake and that it would likely be the year after. I wasn't too attached to the decision, and just trusted in the universe to sort it out. It worked! I got on the March intake and couldn't be happier Smile
Next, I'd been thinking about getting my dog neutered for a while but didn't have the money to do it. It wasn't a major issue, just something i knew needed doing so I didn't actively ask the universe for it, although I was still keeping up with my feeling positive and all that stuff.I had written on my list that i wanted my dog to calm down. Within about a week a leaflet came through the door for free neutering!And now, a month later he has calmed right down. AMAZING. Again, there wasn't attachment to this request so it manifested really quickly.
Third on my list was of course booby growth. I asked the universe for 1 inch growth that month, and got it!
So i think the key is about not being so attached to the outcome. Lately I've been checking my girls in the mirror far too much and I cant see the growth i know is happening. I've been too busy to do visualisations and haven't had time to change negative beliefs, but yesterday i was given a beautiful diary and the first thing that came to mind was my loa list. It was like the universe was reminding me that i still have a lot more lists to write!
Have any of you managed to manifest non booby things?
Ella, that 100k? Write down all the things you will spend it on, in detail! Imagine having it in your hand/bank account. What will you do with it? Imagine doing those things, vividly. I've just singed up to the prosperity game, it's a good way to practice being abundant Smile google it.
Lots of love, sorry for the essay! Xxxxx

Thanks Lea Smile
Where do you keep the envelope after you have written what you want?
I couldn't find the movie but I downloaded the Ebook "The Secret".
Will make some time to read it Smile

More "The Secret" successes.
I got $4,500 and hence was able to go on a dream trip for about a month.
I had a specific request on my relationship, and it manifested.

Other friends' successes:
She got into Cambridge, while being a retainee just 7 years ago.
She got an extremely rich guy like her and bought her so many things and let her live in a PENTHOUSE. He flies her parents everywhere as well. Thing is, they're not even together. He just willingly does those things.

So see? Money, wealth and abundance can come in many different ways. Smile

Wow, I wonder if I can make my already perfect man rich hehe Big Grin
Ella I keep my envelope by my bed/ under my pillow/ in my handbag/ in a special book. I change it around to keep the energy flowing Smile put it in a place you feel is most sacred to you so that you can feel the magic working. Enjoy the book! I haven't read it yet, im waiting for it to fall in my lap Wink
On an unrelated topic, does anyone know much about Hado water? I think I may have been using it without knowing. Is it just charging water with positive energies so that the water carries these energies around your body? I've drawn my own little booby design to charge my water with but I'd love to know the actual hado symbol for it, I'm sure it would be so powerful if you used it right.

(22-04-2014, 07:51 AM)Leanime Wrote:  Wow, I wonder if I can make my already perfect man rich hehe Big Grin
Ella I keep my envelope by my bed/ under my pillow/ in my handbag/ in a special book. I change it around to keep the energy flowing Smile put it in a place you feel is most sacred to you so that you can feel the magic working. Enjoy the book! I haven't read it yet, im waiting for it to fall in my lap Wink
On an unrelated topic, does anyone know much about Hado water? I think I may have been using it without knowing. Is it just charging water with positive energies so that the water carries these energies around your body? I've drawn my own little booby design to charge my water with but I'd love to know the actual hado symbol for it, I'm sure it would be so powerful if you used it right.

Thanks Lea Smile
You know I purchased a kindle fire and never told my hubby about it and I downloaded "the secret" to the kindle! anyway I have some boobie enlargement books on the kindle and once he found out I brought it he is itching to get his hands on it lol So until I can "relocate" the boobie ebooks (which I DONT want him finding) I wont be able to read "the secret" - as soon as I get a chance to upload the boobie books off the kindle then I can read it! Wink

I feel like instead of Universe insert it with God, and basically the law of attraction is like praying.

(22-04-2014, 08:24 AM)bobowo Wrote:  I feel like instead of Universe insert it with God, and basically the law of attraction is like praying.

As you said bobowo coupled with the belief it will happen Smile

Power of the mind and all that..

Well said Ella, it is ALL about the belief!
Aww I feel for you hun, I remember when I was trying to hide it from my partner, he eventually found out and I think he loves me a little bit more for it hehe. Just act very nonchalant about it all Smile he'll come to think of it as an adorable addiction haha
I dont have any idea how to download eBooks onto computers or anything, have you googled how to do it?

(22-04-2014, 09:09 AM)Leanime Wrote:  Well said Ella, it is ALL about the belief!
Aww I feel for you hun, I remember when I was trying to hide it from my partner, he eventually found out and I think he loves me a little bit more for it hehe. Just act very nonchalant about it all Smile he'll come to think of it as an adorable addiction haha
I dont have any idea how to download eBooks onto computers or anything, have you googled how to do it?

Ha ha well he sort of knows as im terrible at hiding things. I have MANY accounts of this on my programme page of what hes caught me viewing or doing over the past few months...lol
I think hes forgotten already but im not about to refresh his memory with "increase your bust" books on the first page of my kindle Wink
Il delete them most likely but im positive theres a *cloud* feature i can back them up too :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon